South Shawnee Deer Management Association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Shawnee Deer Management Association

Has anyone heard of the South Shawnee Deer Management Association? Our East Texas lease has been under MLD allowing us to rifle hunt doe until the end of February for a good while. Now the management company for the Timber Lease is saying that we are moving to South Shawnee Deer Management Association. I didn't find any reference to it online and nobody on the lease has heard of it. Its crap that after we've all paid our yearly dues we get this letter. A number of people got on simply because of the MLD extended doe hunting season.

Has anyone heard of this association?

Comment

Nobody has heard of them?

Comment

When I first read your post I immediately thought of Shawnee Prairie, south of Huntington, used to live there and worked for Temple Inland in Diboll. I always thought MLD was MLD never heard of a different association.

Comment

It could be like the one that is around me in la grange basically a co-op doesn’t extend your season but gives you tags based on surveys you report to Tpw bio also have to show improvements you make each yr for the wildlife

Comment

Originally posted by TRich View Post
            When I first read your post I immediately thought of Shawnee Prairie, south of Huntington, used to live there and worked for Temple Inland in Diboll. I always thought MLD was MLD never heard of a different association.
            This lease is near there. We are near the Shawnee Prairie Baptist Church.

Comment

Working...
            X