Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone using the new Spypoint cell link

Hello

After many frustrating days messing with my moultrie cell camera I’m throwing the towel.

I order two of these ( modems ) from Spypoint. According to them you can transform any non cell camera to a cell camera. My place is 4.5 hours drive so I need something more reliable. I just purchased this land so I literally had to cut my left hand so funds are low I couldn’t afford two of the actual cell cameras and these cost 59 each.

Anyone using them I couldn’t really find a actual field review other than marketing reviews.

Following

Comment

Oh boy for $59 its worth a go. How much for the cell plan though?

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
        Oh boy for $59 its worth a go. How much for the cell plan though?

For my regular spypoint it’s $15 a month for unlimited or $100 for a year. You can buy less photos for less. I assume it’s the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the Spypoint Link Micro and it works good enough for me. Curious to see how the adapter works - I would think it would be a tight fit on the cord when closing the door with my Brownings.

Comment

Originally posted by Davidrubio View Post
            Hello

After many frustrating days messing with my moultrie cell camera I’m throwing the towel.

I order two of these ( modems ) from Spypoint. According to them you can transform any non cell camera to a cell camera. My place is 4.5 hours drive so I need something more reliable. I just purchased this land so I literally had to cut my left hand so funds are low I couldn’t afford two of the actual cell cameras and these cost 59 each.

Anyone using them I couldn’t really find a actual field review other than marketing reviews.
            I may be interested in the moultrie cell cams if you're getting rid of them. They work good at our place

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Another SpyPoint post. LOL!

I predict 75% bad - 25% good.

Comment

Just an update. My place is about 25 miles S of Eden with minimum AT&T signal. The modems work like a charm.

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenWilly View Post
                  I may be interested in the moultrie cell cams if you're getting rid of them. They work good at our place

Moultrie has new plans too.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    Moultrie has new plans too.
                    Yeah they are a lot better too! Saved me some money

Comment

I bought one from a TBHer but didn't realize it was the Verizon model. It worked with only one bar of signal off my Bushnell Trophy Cams. Have the AT&T one on order so it should work better since that's the best coverage in Nac.

Comment

Curious of the picture quality is determined by the camera or the modem. Any got any pics from one of these modems on a camera known for great pics?

Comment

Bought one yesterday. Have it setup at house for couple days to test everything out. Was pretty easy to setup. Using a Browning Strikeforce HD850 Camera. Going to setup outside today and get some pics to check quality of them.

Comment

Originally posted by splitbeam145 View Post
                            Bought one yesterday. Have it setup at house for couple days to test everything out. Was pretty easy to setup. Using a Browning Strikeforce HD850 Camera. Going to setup outside today and get some pics to check quality of them.
                            Please update with day and night pics if you can

Comment

So far internet reviews have been mixed but I decided to gamble with $59 and give it a try. I usually get 2 or 3 out of 4 bars in the spot I want to use it - we’ll see if that will be enough

Comment

Working...
                              X