This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    Big Eaux was just on America's Newsroom with Sandra Smith. When is the last time your boy has had that type of exposure? Awesome interview. LSU is white hot! Coast to Coast baw!!!

Finished it up perfectly with.... "Geaux Tigahs"!!

All of your **** is weak, but America’s effing newsroom? That’s what you’re here to brag about? “Exposure” on a bad news show....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tamimayer
      Professionals in e-Resumes have got many years of the experience drafting as well as analyzing the resumes and will ensure that yours stand up in the pile. Get ready to find out e-Resumes promo code online and make purchase of your favorite e-Resumes.
      Sir, this is the cfb thread. Please state the University on said resume

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        You want to put $100 on they are equally/higher rated defensively than last year?

I recall chavis was going to bring a top 25 def to Aggie land....coaches are important but talent is the absolute biggest factor

You ranked #31 in scoring defense, and total defense. LSU perennially is better than that. I'm referencing the comment of being "much better" than last year. Not everything is directed at you in here.

It's no coincidence that you move to a spread high octane attack, and your defensive numbers dropped to your worst in 11+ years. That's what happens when your scoring a bunch, and defense is playing more snaps a game. AKA Sumlin's offense paired with Chavis.

Are you going to continue your high flying attack? Now that Brady is gone are you going to revert back towards normal LSU football? All of that determines your statistics. Talent alone LSU has a top 25 defense.

Is Bo Pelini a better DC than Aranda? Pelini hasn't been a DC in 13 years.

You lost 6 defensive players to the NFL draft who were starters or significant players.

It's not hard to see why people don't just jump on some fans thought wagons that the LSU defense will be "much better"

Comment

Lmao Sam was who i was referencing with that one
          Ahhhhh......I thought the Mond 2.0 meant that knucklehead coming back for his Sr season. Sam>Mond!!

That’s a feat in itself and i respect the consistency lol
          Well, we try!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            Ahhhhh......I thought the Mond 2.0 meant that knucklehead coming back for his Sr season. Sam>Mond!!

Well, we try!!
            Sam is better than any QB they've put on the field other than a transfer that learned how to QB elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
              You ranked #31 in scoring defense, and total defense. LSU perennially is better than that. I'm referencing the comment of being "much better" than last year. Not everything is directed at you in here.

It's no coincidence that you move to a spread high octane attack, and your defensive numbers dropped to your worst in 11+ years. That's what happens when your scoring a bunch, and defense is playing more snaps a game. AKA Sumlin's offense paired with Chavis.

Are you going to continue your high flying attack? Now that Brady is gone are you going to revert back towards normal LSU football? All of that determines your statistics. Talent alone LSU has a top 25 defense.

Is Bo Pelini a better DC than Aranda? Pelini hasn't been a DC in 13 years.

You lost 6 defensive players to the NFL draft who were starters or significant players.

It's not hard to see why people don't just jump on some fans thought wagons that the LSU defense will be "much better"

You said tigers fan an first sentence touched on my wording so i responded, as i stated early i don’t believe they will be MUCH better as for some reasons mentioned. However i do believe they will be as good or better...talent alone they can def be much better. I believe LSU falls some where in between the old an new, i can see it falling 60/40 give or take a few points. It will vary depending on where the strength of the team are, the offense can still be a top 10 offense IMO Brennan is a wild card but there’s plenty of offensive talent to sustain a high offense.

Comment

“Nothing has been determined..it’s May 26th and we have 3 1/2 months before kickoff.. as of today we’re planning a full house and will adjust if needed as we get closer to game time..let’s keep a positive attitude and an optimistic view of what lies ahead.. together we got this” Chris Del Conte

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  That team errr Joe Burrow... is long gone..

Quit living in the past [emoji23][emoji23]

Btw.. who will be your team when you start hating O because he doesn’t produce a national championship every year like Miles?[emoji23]

I really dont think many if any LSU fans expect a championship this year but i do think they make the playoffs next year. With that said I think this years defense will be better than last years and Brennan will be more than serviceable at qb. LSU should go 10-2 and i think thats a very solid year considering all they lost from this past year.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    Sam is better than any QB they've put on the field other than a transfer that learned how to QB elsewhere.
                    I won’t argue with him being better than Mond, that’s for sure. Case McCoy was better than Mond, but they both have beaten the Aggies!!

Comment

That schools tied for the lead in qbs drafted

Comment

101 days until kick versus South Florida, fingers crossed.

Comment

That schools tied for the lead in qbs drafted

Lol, they're really killing it in the league...

We're not talking the era of YA Tittle

Comment

TCU AD

According to Donati, a cap of either 50 percent or 25 percent capacity is probable for the upcoming season, depending on how the current health crisis evolves in the months leading up to kickoff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

TCU AD

According to Donati, a cap of either 50 percent or 25 percent capacity is probable for the upcoming season, depending on how the current health crisis evolves in the months leading up to kickoff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is there going to be a deadline or this whole deal going to be fluid

Comment

Is there going to be a deadline or this whole deal going to be fluid

My hunch, they follow the lead of the decisions made by the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X