No announcement yet.

2020 TBH youth rodeo season... Let’s make it Happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarah has started roping lessons and coming along nicely. She starts off horseback next week. I am excited that she is really enjoying roping.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comanche roping club is starting our weekly barrel races next week it looks like. CTYRA is discussing the finals and trying to reschedule now. Looks like things could start to open up

Comment

Blanco Rodeo Association is trying to figure out when we are going to open back up as well.

Comment

We are rodeoing tomorrow in Hamilton !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            We are rodeoing tomorrow in Hamilton !!!!
            Nice

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
              Blanco Rodeo Association is trying to figure out when we are going to open back up as well.
              When you do, will you please call me? All the shut downs started the week before that first play date. Never crossed my mind it would still be on. Hate hate hate that Millie's out of the points because of that. Shame on me for not checking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

The come back was nice!!! Riley had a good weekend at the AJRA in Hamilton. Won the barrels both rodeos in her age group and this morning clocked the fastest time of the weekend in all age groups!!! Glad to be back rodeoing !!

Comment

The come back was nice!!! Riley had a good weekend at the AJRA in Hamilton. Won the barrels both rodeos in her age group and this morning clocked the fastest time of the weekend in all age groups!!! Glad to be back rodeoing !!
                  Awesome Brandon. Happy for Riley

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
                    When you do, will you please call me? All the shut downs started the week before that first play date. Never crossed my mind it would still be on. Hate hate hate that Millie's out of the points because of that. Shame on me for not checking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                    Will do Trey. Good thing is Tejas never started and our church rodeo has been post poned as well. bring her on out to the Blanco Playday anyways. It would be good practice and fun for her.

Heck yeah Riley. I heard Shada's barrel horse is in trouble. LOL

Comment

Will do Trey. Good thing is Tejas never started and our church rodeo has been post poned as well. bring her on out to the Blanco Playday anyways. It would be good practice and fun for her.

Heck yeah Riley. I heard Shada's barrel horse is in trouble. LOL
                      Yah it shut down both days at the 1st

Comment

Yah it shut down both days at the 1st
                        Wow. That isn't good. Is she still running Riley's horse?

Comment

Wow. That isn't good. Is she still running Riley's horse?
                          not right now. Trying to get eggs out of Lucy and get colt. She wants to run Lucy bad and I don't blame her.

Comment

not right now. Trying to get eggs out of Lucy and get colt. She wants to run Lucy bad and I don't blame her.
                            Lucy is a heck of a horse and hopefully you can get a good colt out of her. I don't blame her for wanting to run Lucy. I am sure her mama can get that horse fixed.

Comment

Lucy is a heck of a horse and hopefully you can get a good colt out of her. I don't blame her for wanting to run Lucy. I am sure her mama can get that horse fixed.
                              Yes she is. Has the biggest heart of any horse I been around. She loves to compete

Comment

Little bit of a tip for the kids and parents. Teach and preach to your kids to look and find your target, pocket and line. So many look and focus at the barrel they are approaching and turning . Trust your line and look up at your next line . If you look down at the barrel instinct is to go to it and more likely to hit it. Look up at where you got to be.

Click image for larger version

Name:	269E472F-4940-4887-BA54-E35B53437AC3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	24616876

Comment

Working...
                                X