No announcement yet.

Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I was driving to do some duck and goose hunting, I had to pass the elk herd down the road from our Bozeman house.

They know they can’t be touched there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations!

Well looks here, new guy named Bill that looks like an old friend from California. Extremely happy for y'all Bill, can't wait to see the house finished.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        As I was driving to do some duck and goose hunting, I had to pass the elk herd down the road from our Bozeman house.

They know they can’t be touched there.

Very nice

Comment

Congratulations on the build! Keep the pics coming!

Comment

Thanks.

After ‘losing’ the argument to keep the wall over 16’ of doors and windows in the living room for a future elk mount, the 2 triangular windows will give great views of the colors in the late afternoon clouds.

Or- maybe I can mount my pintail and 2 green wing teal ‘flying’ on the center post. I don’t have them mounted on wood, I drill a hole and put the taxidermy wire into the wall.

I can always mount an elk over the fireplace mantle.

Comment

Here’s the truss getting installed for living room. 16’ of glass below and 2 triangles of glass above. Ruby Mountains to the west. Big energy efficient built-in fireplace to heat it with all the glass. My summer hobby/ workout will be splitting firewood.

It’s looking real!!!

Comment

Wow. That is some kind of awesome! I love Montana. Have some good friends there in Bozeman. You’re right about how friendly the people are. Keep the pics/updates coming. Congratulations!

Comment

Dang, that looks nice!!!

Comment

I

Comment

What kinda temp ya got this morning Bill? That looks kinda cold. Reminds me of some cold night nightmares in Ohio where it would get -10 by sunrise.

Comment

The temp is 41 now in Sheridan, high forecast today 48.

It could be -5 next week. Temps fluctuate widely, and it’s been a mild winter so-far.

Comment

That view... doesnt suck.

Comment

Thanks.

Rubys to the west.
                            Snowcrest to the SW
                            Greenhorns to S
                            Pioneers to NW
                            Highlands to NW
                            Tobacco Roots E (we’re in foothills)

The Gravelies where there were 4 griz attacks on hunters during archery season is south of the Snowcrest.

Comment

Looking good, Bill. I am surprised that they are able to work in the winter up there. It can get brutal!

Comment

It was 54 today. The ‘race’ was to get the concrete work done before too cold to set correctly. After that it’s weather, good work clothing and wanting to work in the building trades.

Comment

Working...
                                X