No announcement yet.

Joined the diesel club - new to me ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L5P is a beast of an engine! The engineering is off the chart...GM did good working with Banks!

Comment

Nice ride!!

Comment

Has anyone shown you the secret diesel owner handshake yet?

Comment

nice truck! I want one but have no reason to go diesel other than I like em

Comment

Originally posted by JTCowpoke View Post
            Has anyone shown you the secret diesel owner handshake yet?
            No, I'm still waiting for my orientation call.

Comment

Originally posted by forced-2-work View Post
              looks good. I know everyone says "they are more expensive when something goes wrong", but from personal experience......... I regret it everyday that I sold my diesel and went back a gas!!
              I just changed my fuel filters on my diesel. I wish it was a gas after that every time.

OP, don't go putting gas, or def, in the fuel tank. And don't run it empty. Will be the most painful thing you ever experience otherwise!

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                I just changed my fuel filters on my diesel. I wish it was a gas after that every time.

OP, don't go putting gas, or def, in the fuel tank. And don't run it empty. Will be the most painful thing you ever experience otherwise!
                I hope that with the green fuel cap stamped diesel will keep me from using gas. But I will make sure to keep an eye on it.

Comment

Congrats and Nice Truck

Comment

Working...
                  X