X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***Important*** Everyone must read!

Please be careful out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At 70 I don't believe I have anything to worry about except make it to opening day.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Please take this message seriously!!
        My lil girl was born Oct1[emoji16]

It must be a poor life that achieves freedom from fear.

Comment

Don’t let the wrong head do the thinking!

Comment

Doctor Big Knife already took care of that for me.

Comment

My daughter came into this world on 11/5, forever changing opening weekend of gun season for me. But she was 3 weeks early so I tried to heed the warning.

No worries now, snip snip

Comment

Originally posted by splitfinger View Post
                At 70 I don't believe I have anything to worry about except make it to opening day.
                thanks for the laugh, splitfinger

Comment

Every time these threads come up I’m left trying to decide whether there are a lot of babies born prematurely or is math not a strong suite for greenscreeners. [emoji1787] [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                    Every time these threads come up I’m left trying to decide whether there are a lot of babies born prematurely or is math not a strong suite for greenscreeners. [emoji1787] [emoji6]

My daughter was born Nov. 10th do the math.

Comment

Thought I was safe because my anniversary is March 6th and we "celebrated" years ago. Was due 12/2, but had her a month early on 11/2.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                        My daughter was born Nov. 10th do the math.
                        [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

If you go ahead and make her mad today you will be good for all of deer season, always worked for me.

Comment

At my age, I'm much closer to changing my own diaper than someone else's.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishi&Elvis View Post
                              Doctor Big Knife already took care of that for me.
                              A short 18 years ago, my wife was pregnant with our twins and we already had a 2 year old at home.

My beautiful bride’s hormones were running amok and I believe should actually took pleasure in nagging me about going to see Dr. Big Knife once the twins were born.

We were at her OBGY's office for a routine pregnancy check-up and my better-half started bragging that she had talked me into getting snipped.

Now I have never heard angels sing, but I imagine it must be similar to the response her doctor gave…”That’s a stupid idea!”

“I’m sorry doc…what did you say? Don’t get me wrong…I completely agree with you, but my wife might be interested to hear more about your professional opinion?”…and tears of joy ran down my face.

Dr. Angel-Voice continued, “Well, we’re having a C-Section…I’ll just tie her tubes while I’m in there.”

18 years later, she’s still convinced I conspired with her doctor.

Comment

Working...
                              X