Feet issues....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    I have had a stone bruise on my left heel for about 6 months and it won’t go away.
    Please get it looked at

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
      I played sports all my life and through High School and College and never had any foot issue, but for the past few years I've had to deal with;

Morton's Neuroma, Plantar fasciitis and Arch support issues.

Who all is having feet issue and what solutions/remedies do you have?
      Get custom orthotics. My wifes stepdad made them in Arizona, almost every MLB team that goes to AZ for spring training used him. The most common issue was plantar fasciitis.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I got diagnosed with Charkot foot just before Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
          The remedy is reversal therapy. Start standing on your head

Good morning Randy!
          I tried that. All my threads came out left handed!!!!!

Mornin Charles!

Comment

Mine was from walking everyday on chunks of crushed concrete with boots on. The pain was not something that could be ignored. Tried tennis balls and changing boots more often. Did foot exercises to stretch them. Not sure what worked best but I ended up making some homemade dealios that put pressure on the parts of my feet that hurt. They fit inside the boots. Sure seemed to help a lot. Pain went away completely.

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
              I played sports all my life and through High School and College and never had any foot issue, but for the past few years I've had to deal with;
              Morton's Neuroma, Plantar fasciitis and Arch support issues.

Who all is having feet issue and what solutions/remedies do you have?
              I had Morton’s Neuromas on both feet (at different times). Extremely painful. Like having a hot coal stuck between your toes. I tried injections & orthotics. Finally had them removed. Last one was 10 years ago. No problem since!

Comment

I was having serious pain in my arches every morning for about a year. It would hurt so bad I could barely walk, eventually going away after a few minutes of walking. We bought a new mattress for unrelated reasons and I haven't had that pain since.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie Dad View Post
                  I had Morton’s Neuromas on both feet (at different times). Extremely painful. Like having a hot coal stuck between your toes. I tried injections & orthotics. Finally had them removed. Last one was 10 years ago. No problem since!
                  The Podiatrist friend that I have in Houston (also an avid hunter, he knows what I do because we've hunted together a few times) has given me injections and has offered to take mine out, but he said I may have permanent numbness in that area, because they virtually cut the nerve that's being pinched to get rid of the Neuroma. He said if I can tolerate it to not take it out and that's what I've been doing.
                  The last time I was down there he took the shape of my feet and ordered orthotics for me.

Comment

I'm having hammer toes on my left foot fixed on 3/18 as well as a bunion....I've got Freddie Flinstone feet to the max.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                      I have had a stone bruise on my left heel for about 6 months and it won’t go away.
                      Does it hurt the most right when you get out of bed? If so, it’s probably plantar fasciitis. Doubt it’s a stone bruise.

Comment

I had Plantar fasciitis and got the injections that helped some, but a frozen water bottle rolled on the floor by my feet worked better. I also started wearing sketcher memory foam shoes when I could and that really helped.

Comment

I just have what I think is athletes foot. Get it better but then comes back.

Comment

Originally posted by dfkoon View Post
                            I just have what I think is athletes foot. Get it better but then comes back.
                            Wonder if bleach would kill it? Check your boots or shoes. Might could use a boot/shoe drier if your shoes get soggy inside.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                              Orthodics work. They're expensive, but they have changed my life.
                              I cant live without them I'm so flat footed. My pain started before I was even a teenager in my knees.

You need a good podiatrist. I use Jeffrey Ross in Houston.

The negative is insurance doesnt cover them. But they are worth every penny.

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                                Mine was from walking everyday on chunks of crushed concrete with boots on. The pain was not something that could be ignored. Tried tennis balls and changing boots more often. Did foot exercises to stretch them. Not sure what worked best but I ended up making some homemade dealios that put pressure on the parts of my feet that hurt. They fit inside the boots. Sure seemed to help a lot. Pain went away completely.
                                If it comes back consult your local Farrier.

Comment

Working...
                                X