Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
    Oh yeah man. Very true.

I keep asking myself if Dusty Baker can hold this thing together this year. Maybe.

So far he’s the only member of the organization who hasn’t acted like a complete **** over the deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
      As an Astros FAN we have zero responsibility for what happened on the field or anything to be sorry for.

As a whole Yankees fans are the biggest pos’s out there. Throwing beer on visiting fans in their park seems to be the mo, with story after story of actual appalling behavior in your history.

Oops..you knocked the yankee fan off his high horse!

Comment

Meanwhile Betts is being treated like a King in LaLa land and by the national media. Tell me there isnt a double standard.

Comment

Go Chiefs!!

Comment

I can’t wait for the season to start so we can talk about something other than sign stealing.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
              I can’t wait for the season to start so we can talk about something other than sign stealing.
              Oh it is going to be talked about into next year Im afraid. And remember it is the Astros' sign stealing debacle and no one else's. Just so we are clear.

Comment

Our next Cuban star hopefully.

Comment

As an Astros FAN we have zero responsibility for what happened on the field or anything to be sorry for.

As a whole Yankees fans are the biggest pos’s out there. Throwing beer on visiting fans in their park seems to be the mo, with story after story of actual appalling behavior in your history.

Really??? All teams have the same dumbass fanbase. I am not one of those.

Open your eyes.

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                      Really??? All teams have the same dumbass fanbase. I am not one of those.

Open your eyes.

Nope, it’s well known the Yankees fans rank at the top of the list for crappy fans. If you actually lived in NY to attend “y’all’s” games you might know this

Comment

Oh, i don't think it will be that easy.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Have the Red Sox held their apology tour yet? Because I’m sure at any moment they will be penalized worse than the Astros for being repeat offenders. I keep waiting for Manfred to keep his word...

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                                Have the Red Sox held their apology tour yet? Because I’m sure at any moment they will be penalized worse than the Astros for being repeat offenders. I keep waiting for Manfred to keep his word...

Better not hold your breathe on it, youre liable to pass out if you do. Astros are the scape goat in this. Those others will carry on like normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X