No announcement yet.

China. What The Heck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those that were looking for masks they seem to be all over ebay. I was curious what the markup was. Honestly not nearly as bad as I expected. Not a cheap item to start with.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
      For those that were looking for masks they seem to be all over ebay. I was curious what the markup was. Honestly not nearly as bad as I expected. Not a cheap item to start with.
      Amazon had them 10pk for $2.99 before the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Amazon had them 10pk for $2.99 before the hype.

My mistake thought they were $4-6 or so each

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Unable to post on Chinese social media, Chen Qiushi keep his exact location hidden as he describes life in quarantined Wuhan in video blogs on YouTube.

Comment

I just read where China has declared this a time of war. Has military going door to door checking for people with symptoms. They are notably removed and taken to mass treatment camps . what ever that is.

I wonder how many people that local officials are mad at will just disappear and be cremated .

Comment

Good way to make people with a low citizen score disappear.

Comment

Yep
                And those muslim camps might be empty by now as well.
                Dang ol communism.....aunt ut grand

Comment

my wife is from Beijing China. she has not heard anything from her brother or sister in 3 weeks. its been a TOTAL lock down. no outside phone calls from the US. no internet. no travel. this started on Dec. 3rd was not reported to the public until the middle of Jan. around 5 million had already left on vacation by Jan. 20th. the doctor that made the first forecast has died as you may know. cnn and msm reported that he was punished for his actions. NO. he was arrested. one pandemic expert has reported that it cant be stopped now. it will effect the whole earth in 7 months.
                  and that around 100 million will die. but you know what? this is still not as bad as the SARS would have been. the death rate of that one stands at 3.4 per 1000 this one. 1.2 or 1.3 per 1000 but cant be stopped. transmission from person to person is a unreal rate.
                  it may be time to get out of the stock market.

Comment

They have always been good at the “kneel and face the ditch” method of population control

Comment

Originally posted by bryan sandlin View Post
                      my wife is from Beijing China. she has not heard anything from her brother or sister in 3 weeks. its been a TOTAL lock down. no outside phone calls from the US. no internet. no travel. this started on Dec. 3rd was not reported to the public until the middle of Jan. around 5 million had already left on vacation by Jan. 20th. the doctor that made the first forecast has died as you may know. cnn and msm reported that he was punished for his actions. NO. he was arrested. one pandemic expert has reported that it cant be stopped now. it will effect the whole earth in 7 months.
                      and that around 100 million will die. but you know what? this is still not as bad as the SARS would have been. the death rate of that one stands at 3.4 per 1000 this one. 1.2 or 1.3 per 1000 but cant be stopped. transmission from person to person is a unreal rate.
                      Sounds like it's time to get out of civilization.

Comment

The virus will be stopped or run its course. A vaccine will suddenly be developed. The humanitarian crisis in the Chinese quarantine areas will be horrific and outsiders will know little of it. Happening right now.

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
                          First container just pulled in the yard......time to break out the Lysol!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                          You have got to be kidding me?

Comment

correction on my part. SARS killed 9.8% MERS 32.8%

Comment

Originally posted by bryan sandlin View Post
                              I have been talking with people in China every day for the last 2 weeks. Shanghai, Shenzhen, and Hong Kong. Internet works, calls work.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X