Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TreeNap View Post
    Spot on.

This kid is really good. Best I’ve seen since Bundy out of HS.

His change up may be his best pitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Upper 90s and a great change up.....go to college, kid!

Comment

I’ve always loved watching and keeping up with college baseball but next year it’s going to get a little more fun for us my son signed to play at The University of Incarnate Word in San Antonio. He’s can’t wait to get there.

Comment

Originally posted by HFD38 View Post
        I’ve always loved watching and keeping up with college baseball but next year it’s going to get a little more fun for us my son signed to play at The University of Incarnate Word in San Antonio. He’s can’t wait to get there.

Thats awesome congrats!

Comment

HFD your kid will be going with a good kid my kid plays with now. Colin Jackson. LHP from Georgetown. Good parents and good kid. Great plate curve and pounds th plate

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
            HFD your kid will be going with a good kid my kid plays with now. Colin Jackson. LHP from Georgetown. Good parents and good kid. Great plate curve and pounds th plate
            Will be seeing lots of them too...my sons a Sophomore RHP at Mcneese. Should get drafted next year if all goes well. Banging out a Chem E degree just in case the ball thing doesn’t work out! Lol...man it’s hard to get there for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post

My sons a RHP so I’m sure they’ll get to know each other well. Looks like Shotzburger put together a pretty good 2020 recruiting class for a small D1 #79 in the country according to PG.

Comment

Originally posted by Payne346 View Post
                Will be seeing lots of them too...my sons a Sophomore RHP at Mcneese. Should get drafted next year if all goes well. Banging out a Chem E degree just in case the ball thing doesn’t work out! Lol...man it’s hard to get there for sure.

I hope my sons in his position in three years. An engineering degree and baseball has to be tough. My daughter swims at UNT last year a swimmer graduated with a electrical engineering degree it was the first for the program.

Comment

Game time.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Almost time.

Comment

Ag's sitting #21

Comment