Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Workout Accountability thread!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started with an hour of HIIT this morning. Legs and core after work

Comment

I don't do New Year resolutions.

So, it's the 13th and in a few days it's be my 64th BDay so here goes.

I've been riding my bikes (road and mountain) starting the end of January 2019 and have been keeping it up. Going to buy a new mountain bike this week and hope to double my mileage from last year.

Need to drop about 15 pounds from my gut and work on stretching and upper body strength. No specific goal, just get stronger and leaner in the guttal area. Round is not the shape I want to go out in...

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
        I don't do New Year resolutions.

So, it's the 13th and in a few days it's be my 64th BDay so here goes.

I've been riding my bikes (road and mountain) starting the end of January 2019 and have been keeping it up. Going to buy a new mountain bike this week and hope to double my mileage from last year.

Need to drop about 15 pounds from my gut and work on stretching and upper body strength. No specific goal, just get stronger and leaner in the guttal area. Round is not the shape I want to go out in...
        Get it old man!

Shoulders and core was a success.

5 min elliptical warm up

BB military Press /// Jump Rope /// V ups
        Circuit Side raises /// Jump rope /// weighted toe touches
        DB front raises /// Jump rope /// scissor kicks and leg lifts
        BB shrugs /// mountain climbers
        Landmines to single arm presses
        DB shoulder press /// facepulls
        Rear dealt flys // leg lifts

All in all 62 mins, 740 cals, and 134 BPM

Comment

Made it this morning for the favorite day of the week with Bi's and Tri's

Totals were 78 mins, 140 BPM, and 937 cals

3/4 mile jog for a warm up.
          Workout was a whole lotta super sets.
          Cool down was a 1.4 mile jog.

Comment

I'm just hanging out at the youth livestock show. Eating. Feeling fat. LOL!

Comment

Made it in the past two mornings. Goal is to keep getting up early and working out with my 18 yoa senior who has an offer to play tight end for Wayland Baptist University. Trying to get him motivated is like pulling teeth. Wish me luck! I am fifty and I have more drive than he does and that’s not saying much!
              Last edited by parkchief100; 01-14-2020, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                I'm just hanging out at the youth livestock show. Eating. Feeling fat. LOL!
                Freaking life is always getting in the way, lol.

Yesterday was back and triceps with some cardio and stretching. Legs, abs, cardio and stretching today. Im going to start an old cardio plan I have in a few weeks. Im waiting until after my last extended hunt of the year so I can do it uninterrupted. I shouldnt be out of town for anymore than a couple days at a time for the next several months.

Comment

Legs and abs yesterday.

Back today

Comment

Committed myself to run the Cowtown Half marathon March 1. Been running shorter distances but it's time to step up and get ready. Also need to lose about 15+ lbs so that's part of the goal. Rock on gentlemen and ladies.

And those of you reading this and thinking about working out...get up and make yourself do it. You know you need to do something.

Comment

1500 in the pool this morning, then 20 mins HIIT on a stationary bike.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s been a decent month and a half on the stationary bike...considering the holidays and all.

Comment

Slacked this weekend on the diet, but made it in today for chest/arms/core. Tomorrow will be legs, core, and cardio!

Comment

Keep up the good work guys!

Made it this AM for legs and back. Took the cardio and pace alittle easier due to legs feeling tight.

58 mins, 600 cals, and 130 BPM

Chest and core manana

Comment

Taking the day off from running. Will get a sand bag workout in tonight.

I did get a run in the past three days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Feeling the bloat today . I can't wait for this to be over and get back to the gym.

Comment

Working...
                                X