No announcement yet.

2020 Official Astros - Off Season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B.O.B just sent Manfred a gift basket, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

Hahahhahaha.......

Comment

Comment

I totally agree with Crane's decision to let Hinch go. I heard Luhnow wasnt aware of the cheating so not sure why he is being crucified. Maybe once I get through the report it will say otherwise.

Comment

What a crappy year in Houston sports....

Comment

Crane is knee jerking to protect what he thinks is his brand.
              Hinch maybe i get... luhnow mightve been a different conversation based on another plan.
              I dont think the corp office was as happy a place as advertised after ryan was let go.. and big ryan left like he did. (Not that the fact he left..but how obvious it was he wasnt happy about **** going on)
              Crane got more kids?
              Expect him to start filling vacancies with relatives..

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                What a crappy year in Houston sports....
                ..and ohio

Comment

It's gonna be really interesting to see how the stros hitters are treated around the game by different pitchers. This won't be well received, but how would they decide how to send the message.

I don't think the product on the field will suffer much in the short term, honestly.

Comment

I just read they hired Bill Belichick that way they can cheat and get away with it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

****..im gonna have to delete twitter lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        It's gonna be really interesting to see how the stros hitters are treated around the game by different pitchers. This won't be well received, but how would they decide how to send the message.

I don't think the product on the field will suffer much in the short term, honestly.
                        Look for a lot of swinging strike outs on sliders breaking off the plate by certain players this season.

Comment

So, who sign's Hinch on or about October 29, 2020.

Comment

Look for a lot of swinging strike outs on sliders breaking off the plate by certain players this season.
                            You know they could hit them just fine at away games..right?

Comment

RIP Astros good years

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                You know they could hit them just fine at away games..right?
                                Yes that is true but I still think there is one particular player who will see his numbers come down. Contract year no less. I hope Im wrong and he has matured as a hitter. This year will tell.

Comment

Working...
                                X