Jason Garrett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TENRMORE View Post
    Still the richest Franchise, win or lose. Jerry can just laugh all the way to the bank. The only way it will change is if people stop going to the games and buying the merchandise.
    Yep then things will change... But not until then..

Comment

Jason Garrett

Originally posted by rossivey View Post
      X2

Dak will have to be franchised I believe to be here for just one year in 2020. Only first rounders have the 5th year option.

I think if they’ll fire Garrett and Linehan, Dak might be a different QB. That could be a BIG might but it’s worth a shot before they pay him $100 million. Jerry said today that he would be extended.

I didn’t specifically say anything about Dak bring around in 2020 in the post you quoted... I said they will maybe shoot for drafting a QB in 2020. His last year under contract is the 2019 season. The draft after that is 2020.

And that was all before I posted Jerry said he was going to extend him on The Fan 105.3 in post 67.... so it could all be moot.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        I didn’t specifically say anything about Dak bring around in 2020 in the post you quoted... I said they will maybe shoot for drafting a QB in 2020. His last year under contract is the 2019 season. The draft after that is 2020.

And that was all before I posted Jerry said he was going to extend him on The Fan 105.3.... so it could all be moot.
        His 5th year is 2020. I read the rest of the thread and saw where you mentioned the extension. Either way, we're in a bad spot. They don't know who they are.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Fire Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Dodson View Post
            He is the most mediocre Coach in the NFL, that has coached for this long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff Fisher would like to have a say in that claim.[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

With Dak getting extended per Jerry’s comment today, all we can do is he gets better at reading defense in this losing season and that we wake up one day with a new coach.

Comment

Jason Garrett

Originally posted by rossivey View Post
                His 5th year is 2020. I read the rest of the thread and saw where you mentioned the extension. Either way, we're in a bad spot. They don't know who they are.

Yes it is but before Jerry said anything I didn’t think he would be around for 2020. Figured they would get a serviceable guy through FA since they are in great shape there and maybe draft a 1st rounder in 2020 to help groom him.

Lord knows White or the redheaded backup is not the answer.

Comment

Jeff Fisher would like to have a say in that claim.[emoji23][emoji23]
                  Marvin Lewis stays pretty mediocre

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
                    With Dak getting extended per Jerry’s comment today, all we can do is he gets better at reading defense in this losing season and that we wake up one day with a new coach.

Yup....

Comment

Yes it is but before Jerry said anything I didn’t think he would be around for 2020. Figured they would get a serviceable guy through FA since they are in great shape there and maybe draft a 1st rounder in 2020 to help groom him.

Lord knows White or the redheaded backup is not the answer.
                      Agreed. I didn't think so either. Neither did Shan or RJ lol. An extension might not be very expensive because I doubt anyone is gonna beat the door down trying to sign him but at the same time, that should tell them something. He's not the answer with the current coaching staff. And he may not be the answer at all but change one and find out. But they won't.

Comment

Comment

Comment

7,457 likes, 489 comments - dallascowboyssquad on November 2, 2018: "This dude killed this Jason Garrett impression for Halloween "

Comment

At least his press conferences are exciting

Comment

Son sent me this...i loled even if i don’t partake
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X