I finally got the Rona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnson View Post
    and then the protocol in the ICU is killing people.
    Since when? I was treated well where I went and was out in 3 days last year.
    Very, very few need the ICU admission. Obviously you haven't been there and know nothing of what they're doing.
    Kudos to all the nurses and doctors who are working long hours doing their best!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      You attacked the rona better than the mass amount of incompetent dr's who prescribe the go home till you feel better or need the er method. Borderline criminal.

Nice work.
      Isn't that the truth. Have heard numerous stories of the same - refuse to prescribe meds that have been documented to work, tell them to stay home, and my daughter was told no need to quarantine my son-in-law in the house and keep away from him as "you'll all get it anyway". She ignored that advice, and so far, two weeks later, no else in the house has tested positive.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
        Any doctor that does this should have their licenses pulled and never be able to practice medicine again. They can treat you, but choose not too which is total BS!!
        My old doc should have her license pulled! I had it in November and her treatment was to tell me to go to the ER! I did not and treated myself!

She 🔥!

Comment

Just FYI my wife’s GP wasn’t available this weekend to prescribe medication so she did the teledoc route and had a referral for the infusion and all the normal meds prescribed within 30 minutes. Just another option to consider.

Comment

I just got over it. Today is day 14. Did vitamins and took antibiotics and prednisone to keep lungs clear and free of infection and drank lots and lots of water. My FIL caught it the same day I did from another source. It nearly killed him. Put him in hospital for several days. I am not vaxxed but he is and also got the booster but is also imuno-compromised from his kidney transplant. Got the infusion last week and hes back home and getting around good thank God. Looks like hes completely free from it as well. Senses are coming back and we both have a slight dry cough leftover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I tested positive 2 weeks ago today. I survived on Tylenol cold and flu(to keep my butt knocked out), 8 pieces of toast and butter, and Gatorade for 10 days.

Comment

The OP's experience is exactly what my family and went through three weeks ago. Wife and I are both 49 good health with one son that is 11. Son was originally exposed 4 days before school started. First day of school he has mild temperature and upset stomach for 24hrs. Fast forward 4 days and my wife and I began having symptoms but already prepared for it with a call into a family doctor. Started treatment of zink, D, C, HCQ and Azithromycin after first day with good results. Also had Ivermectin but really didn't seem to need it. Symptoms were mild like a head cold of bad allergies. Slept a lot more, headaches, no sense of taste. Oxygen level never dropped below 96 for either my wife or I. Basically 12 days of a cold. Not sure how bad it could have been without the meds but happy we treated it as such.

As others have said, what this current medical scene has done up until this point should be a crime. There are options available that we know work. No excuse.

Comment

Only symptom today is a loss of smell and moderate loss of taste.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                    Just FYI my wife’s GP wasn’t available this weekend to prescribe medication so she did the teledoc route and had a referral for the infusion and all the normal meds prescribed within 30 minutes. Just another option to consider.
                    What teledoc did you use?

Comment

Originally posted by Ksbowhunter View Post
                      What teledoc did you use?
                      It’s connected to our insurance. Blue cross blue shield for us. I’m pretty sure it depends on your insurance?

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                        Tbh’r Kevin pointed out that since the antigens are synthetic it might not allow our bodies to develop the full natural antigens. I could be saying this all wrong.

I did the treatment just to throw one more thing at it the virus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Kinda like the vaccine.

Comment

Glad you were able to beat it so swiftly.
                          It **** near killed my boss.

Comment

Just tested positive this morning. Woke up at 430 with chills and a headache, took some Tylenol and went back to bed.

Woke up for work around 6 and had a little fever and my legs were aching. Still have taste and smell, fever is mild, main issue is my head and legs. A buddy of mine just got over it and said right before his symptoms started he did a back and shoulder workout, he said his back and shoulders stayed sore for almost the entire 2 weeks. I did a heavy squat workout Friday and just yesterday was wondering why my legs were still considerably sore.

I have been taking ivermectin, zinc, D3 and C for about 3 weeks now, I will continue this regiment and add the pneumonia antibiotic and nebulizer.

Currently sitting in line for the transfusion right now.

I have terrible allergies year round and been battling congestion and headache for about a month now. Guessing my weekend immune system couldn't fight it off any more.

Comment

For the guys taking ivermectin, are you all taking the paste or tablets? What is your dosage on the paste? My understanding is that its the same ingredients?

Comment

Originally posted by piercebronkite View Post
                                For the guys taking ivermectin, are you all taking the paste or tablets? What is your dosage on the paste? My understanding is that its the same ingredients?
                                I was taking paste, dosage for about 210lbs. Trying to get a prescription for pills today.

Comment

Working...
                                X