No announcement yet.

I finally got the Rona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...that's the way to attack this thing!

Where did you do the monoclonal antibody treatments at?

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
      Wow...that's the way to attack this thing!

Where did you do the monoclonal antibody treatments at?
      Freeman Coliseum in San Antonio

Here is a link to the provider/administrator

Comment

Good to see you caught it early, were prepared to treat it and have gotten after it with treatments that help keep the effects to a minimum... It's beyond imaginable that people are still getting sent home to get sicker before treatments are being offered/prescribed. As has already been mentioned, doctors should lose their licenses....

Comment

One other item of note related to the antibody infusion. Their requirements or standards appear to be a bit fluid. If you call and get told you need a doctor referral, you might try and call back and see if you can get another person to take you without a referral.

Persistence is your friend on this process.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

Hey (pun intended), I eat that stuff almost every morning (seriously). And my feed sack is about worn out. Know where I can get a good one?

Comment

Sounds like an excellent approach and outcome. How are you doing the testing at home and so frequent/quick? Seems like it takes 2-3 days to get a test around here, which puts you behind on getting the infusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
                Sounds like an excellent approach and outcome. How are you doing the testing at home and so frequent/quick? Seems like it takes 2-3 days to get a test around here, which puts you behind on getting the infusion.
                Grocery stores and CVS/Walgreens now sell rapid antigen tests. $25 for a 2 pack. I bought enough to cover us for a few rounds.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2DA83208-36F8-45BE-8BDB-5DC167666274.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	24661574

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  Yep- this is the only disease in human history that the protocol for treatment calls for no treatment UNTIL you are so sick you must be admitted to ICU
                  It's almost like they want the death rate as high as possible.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good for you for being proactive. My story is identical. Please keep us updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great getting after it from the start !! As others have stated it's insane that dr's don't get after it immediately instead of waiting till you can't breathe and go to hospital. When I had it started meds first day and had symptoms 1 1/2 days other than a nagging dry cough for a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                        It's almost like they want the death rate as high as possible.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
                        Maybe Bill Gates is influencing this madness. He thinks we need to reduce the population.

Drives me crazy that people are sent home until one foot is in the grave.

Comment

When you guys started taking Ivermectin. What was the dosage and how often. A couple of months ago, my sister was able to get me 2 boxes that contains 4 pills of 6mg each. I went searching on the web an apparently for my weight is 2 pills.

Comment

I finally got the Rona

Glad to hear it hasn’t been worse, Jeremy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RF76 View Post
                              When you guys started taking Ivermectin. What was the dosage and how often. A couple of months ago, my sister was able to get me 2 boxes that contains 4 pills of 6mg each. I went searching on the web an apparently for my weight is 2 pills.
                              15 mg per day for a 180 lb man for 5 days was the post exposure dose

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
                                15 mg per day for a 180 lb man for 5 days was the post exposure dose

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                                X