Luxury SUV Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luxury SUV Recommendations

Probably going to be in the market for a new car for Jennie after the first of the year. Her Infinity QX56 is 7 years old. It has about 115k miles and has been a great car but she's recently been talking about a new one. Considering just getting another Infinity, but also considering other makes and models. Literally considering everything at this point. In years past, she had to have something that seated all our girls, their friends, gym bags, grocery bags, etc. Our last two girls start driving next summer, so we don't have to have 7-8 seats anymore. Shipt handles all her grocery needs.. In the last 20 years, she's had an Excursion, an Escalade (POS) and a two Infinity QX56.

So if you have a recommendation on a luxury SUV, please share your experiences. I will say that I had a Yukon XL for work and she HATED it...so no GM products.

GO!!!!!

G Wagon, G Wagon....just because it’s in so many rap songs

So I’m told

Comment

we have about 30K miles on a 2017 QX80. it has been an outstanding vehicle, much better than the lexus LX570 my wife had previously.

Comment

Toyota Land Cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
          we have about 30K miles on a 2017 QX80. it has been an outstanding vehicle, much better than the lexus LX570 my wife had previously.
          Yessir. Our QX56 is the predecessor to the QX80. It's probably in the lead right now. Plus, Sewell Infinity has the best service...before, during and after the sale....than any dealer I've ever used.

Comment

We have the Lexus 570. No complaints through 70k miles.

Comment

Lincoln Nautilus and Aviator are pretty awesome as well as the Explorer ST. That ST is the fastest suv I’ve ever driven. Ridiculous how a suv can come stock with 400hp these days. Wife works for Ford/Lincoln so I’ve driven them all. Currently has the ST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Probably not considered exactly a luxury SUV but my wife sure loves her Explorer Limited with all the bells and whistles. The leather is much better quality than earlier versions IMO and the front and rear heated-cooled seats are nice. We traded in her Volvo XC60 on the Ford and never looked back. Much more leg and overall cargo space. I have to admit it’s a really smooth, quiet and comfortable ride.

Comment

My wife had a QX56 for 6 years and put a little over 120k miles on it. It was great a vehicle and when we got rid of of it, we traded it on QX80. We've had it for a little over 3 years and it's been great too. I'm sure we'll get another one when we trade this one off in a couple of years.

Comment

Mercedes G Class, Porsche Cayenne, Infiniti QX80, Toyota Landcruiser

Comment

When I think "luxury", the Bentayga or G63 come to mind.

Comment

Wife is on her second qx80, looked at other rigs (all of them) before we bought the second one this summer and didn't find anything she liked better.

Comment

That anniversary trip really worked. [emoji51]

I would go back with a black infinity. Y’all will need the room, I’m sure y’all will have another few grand babies before too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                            Wife is on her second qx80, looked at other rigs (all of them) before we bought the second one this summer and didn't find anything she liked better.
                            Same here. My wife really likes her Infiniti and on second one as well. I am not really a car person, but I don’t care for the aesthetics compared to some other large SUVs. A lot of our friends have switched to the new Lincoln navigators and, in my opinion, they are the nicest large SUVs out there. Previous models were not very nice in my estimation, but these new ones sure are! At least worth a look.

Comment

Down size to the GLE350

Comment

Working...
                              X