Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 Days To Kill In Kansas... Live 2019!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all are Killing Me. I am headed to Unit 11 on Saturday the 16th. Just hope the weather holds and the Bucks are moving.
    I am following this one and waiting for the LDP of a Kansas Brute

Comment

We got to our farm about 1:30, unpacked, sweetened a few sets and was in a tree at 2:45... I didn't sit down or put my bow on the hangar until 4:21, where it hung for 27 mins then was in my hand the rest of the evening. I had deer on me all evening. 13 total, 7 bucks, 1 sure enough shooter that was within 70 yards, at one time 22, for an HR and 20 mins (150's 8), and another that I needed a better look at, and 5 nice bucks. The kind of hunt you dream of.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bowanta View Post
        Y'all are Killing Me. I am headed to Unit 11 on Saturday the 16th. Just hope the weather holds and the Bucks are moving.
        I am following this one and waiting for the LDP of a Kansas Brute
        I'm heading up Sat to same unit. No worries 15th to the 30th is when it happens.

Comment

Just pulled up to the big pretty creek bottom I hunted a few evenings back.
          Front is coming in strong with 20-30 MPH wind, a little bit of precipitation and 50% chance of snow at 10:00 AM.
          I’ll be up in a tree at daylight, pending weather conditions.

Comment

We're still sitting in camp, gonna go get in the stand when the weather blows thru. I've got 2 full weeks to get it done, and looks like the weather is going to be perfect after this mornings spell. Deer should be hunkered down thru this mess, so I am too. [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
              We're still sitting in camp, gonna go get in the stand when the weather blows thru. I've got 2 full weeks to get it done, and looks like the weather is going to be perfect after this mornings spell. Deer should be hunkered down thru this mess, so I am too. [emoji16]

Yes sir!
              I’m sitting in the truck waiting for it to calm down.
              It’ll be an all day sit for me after that.

Good luck to you!

Comment

We just watched a buck breed a doe 50 yards off the front porch. Maybe they are going to move in this funk
                Good luck

Comment

Headed to KS tomorrow after work.
                  cant wait!!

Comment

Well I sat in the truck and watched a small buck feed in the bean field so I jumped out and made a move.
                    I love this set!
                    Lots of deer sign in a great funnel.

Got in my tree and Kade text he had a shooter at 30 yards with no shot.
                    Deer are up and moving.

This front is hammering us but we are in a tree till dark in Kansas.

Comment

8 Days To Kill In Kansas... Live 2019!!!

My set...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hsbtgarcia View Post
                        Well I sat in the truck and watched a small buck feed in the bean field so I jumped out and made a move.
                        I love this set!
                        Lots of deer sign in a great funnel.

Got in my tree and Kade text he had a shooter at 30 yards with no shot.
                        Deer are up and moving.

This front is hammering us but we are in a tree till dark in Kansas.
                        Refreshing for the update of Kade getting his shot!!!

Comment

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just had a small buck cruising thru the timber across the creek.

Kade is having a good hunt. Lots of movement on the private property.

Comment

Hope you get it done. That's been a dream of mine.

Comment

Deer movement has slowed down. But I can assure you the wind hasn’t.
                                Glad I don’t struggle with motion sickness or I’d have a mess at the base of this tree I’m in.

Comment

Working...
                                X