Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 Days To Kill In Kansas... Live 2019!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zero service this morning.

Saw a young 8 locked down with a doe while coming out of the woods.
    Public land is getting a lot of pressure this weekend from the locals.
    We are making move now to different properties.
    Maybe midday movement will be better than this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

8 Days To Kill In Kansas... Live 2019!!!

Sent up and settled in on the bean field where I hunted a few days ago.

Comment

Good luck, I'm on the top side of Oklahoma headed north. Should get to our farm around 2:00. I've got 17 days to make it happen, although I probably won't spend the full 17 up here. Kill a big un.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
          Good luck, I'm on the top side of Oklahoma headed north. Should get to our farm around 2:00. I've got 17 days to make it happen, although I probably won't spend the full 17 up here. Kill a big un.

You’re hitting this cold front just right!!!
          Good luck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hsbtgarcia View Post
            You’re hitting this cold front just right!!!

Good luck!!!
            That wasn't an accident. I've been off since Tuesday. Didn't want to get here too early and blow my does out before the big boys get to cruising. We'll see if it works, just took our exit, bout an hour to go.

Last edited by LivinADream; 11-10-2019, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Good luck. Tomorrow will be the day.

Comment

What all did you have to buy license-wise to hunt in Kansas? I have a buddy that lives up there that invites me all the time to go hunt up there. I would be using a gun instead of bow since I suck with the bow.

Comment

Combines rolled up about 1:00 to cut the bean field so I exited and headed to another property we scouted in October.

I'm set up on the edge of a creek bank on the edge of a pasture. Huge ridge to my South and a heavily traveled trail along the creek.

South Wind is blowing into the pasture. Hoping I can catch a good one traveling the ridge or the creek.

When I got settled in my climber I looked down and saw this sucker getting some sun. He must know the cold front is coming and is trying to get what he can out of this warm day.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by shea.mcphail View Post
                    What all did you have to buy license-wise to hunt in Kansas? I have a buddy that lives up there that invites me all the time to go hunt up there. I would be using a gun instead of bow since I suck with the bow.
                    Just a NR license, which I think s just under a $100. But you won't be able to deer hunt, not this year anyways, because Ks is a draw state and there are no left over tags. Then, next April, you can put in for the draw. Then, if you draw a deer tag, that will cost you around $450 plus the hunting license.

Comment

My set ...

Comment

Originally posted by Hsbtgarcia View Post
                        My set ...

Looks like a Bucky location! Gettem!!!!

Comment

You have to purchase a non-resident hunting license and put in for a non-resident rifle tag for whatever Unit your buddy lives. It's a lottery draw. If you don't draw, they refund you your money, minus a fee.
                          Your tag had to be season specific. Archery, Muzzle Loader or Rifle.

Comment

Young 10 read the script perfect. I just need him to show his granddad!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                              Just a NR license, which I think s just under a $100. But you won't be able to deer hunt, not this year anyways, because Ks is a draw state and there are no left over tags. Then, next April, you can put in for the draw. Then, if you draw a deer tag, that will cost you around $450 plus the hunting license.
                              Well, ****. $450 seems high for a deer tag. Then again, I don’t know what other states cost for NR tags.

Comment

Well, ****. $450 seems high for a deer tag. Then again, I don’t know what other states cost for NR tags.
                                Idk either but for a chance at some of the deer i see come out of KS, seems pretty cheap

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X