Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
    So, what tune you singing now?

You owe him a case. It’s down 16.64% in 1 week.... TIME TO BUY!
    Ha! My tune? I have added another 10,000 shares during this drop. The drop had nothing to do with company fundamentals. There was no bad news released. In fact, positive news was released during this drop. Nothing has changed except more positive news and more time has gone by wherein the company has not had to announce things like "patients experienced serious side effects, therefore the FDA has placed a clinical hold." Nothing like that. And every day that goes by puts the company closer to starting new clinical trials with new drug candidates. This one month(is that a long term investment timeframe?) - this one month drop has been a blessing.
    Oh! and look at that: While the market has been down the past few days, ARWR has been up!
    Never the less, I'd be more than happy to buy him a case. I can afford it.
    Last edited by AZ&F'sDaddy; 10-02-2019, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
      Haha. I’m only down 4%. I can’t complain, it’s play money. I believe it will bounce back within a week or so.
      Personally, I am not worried about ARWR. Do your own due diligence.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ&F'sDaddy View Post

Figured it was just a matter of time before the pullback ended. I actually hoped for one, just not quite as big as what we had. Can’t wait to see what is released throughout the next couple months during presentations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

THE LAST place you want to get financial advice is on a forum -

Ask family and friends for a referral to a good planner and go see them - then listen to them and follow their advice -

Comment

Originally posted by lck90 View Post
            Figured it was just a matter of time before the pullback ended. I actually hoped for one, just not quite as big as what we had. Can’t wait to see what is released throughout the next couple months during presentations.
            Yep. I fully believed that the pullback was temporary and did not reflect company fundamentals. That's why I bought more during the drop. Even the current price does not reflect reality: It's too low!
            Last edited by AZ&F'sDaddy; 10-15-2019, 11:08 AM.

Comment

I'm 56 and have been in the market 30 years. If I had to do it over again I would be 100% invested in real estate.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AZ&F'sDaddy View Post
                If you own ANY bio stock and are not worried you are in bloody shark infested waters and have no clue.

Good luck.

I'm not saying ARWR will go down or up... Just saying you don't either. You just think you do. And if you're right in the long run it's not because you figured it out. It's because you gambled and won.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  If you own ANY bio stock and are not worried you are in bloody shark infested waters and have no clue.

Good luck.

I'm not saying ARWR will go down or up... Just saying you don't either. You just think you do. And if you're right in the long run it's not because you figured it out. It's because you gambled and won.
                  Okay.

Comment

ARWR over $36 today Congrats!

Comment

I'm not a Cramer fan by any means, but Arrowhead will be featured on his show today. They are hosting an analyst day tomorrow to provide an update on their pipeline. May be worth watching just to see what is said.

Comment

ARWR: Dumb, blind luck. Hahahahahaha!
                        And AMGN and JNJ didn't know what they were doing when they collaborated with ARWR.
                        What I said earlier in the thread was that I thought ARWR was as close to a sure thing as one can get in the stock market, implying that there is no such thing as a sure thing. I feel even stronger about that statement today than I did when I made it. And even at $38 per share, it is still just beginning.
                        Don't take investment advice from a stranger on a hunting forum.

Comment

Successful day traders work really long hours and are masters at their craft. Just like with all the other so called make a lot of money and do nothing schemes(real estate, etc.) there is a lot of work that goes on behind the scene that isn’t always seen. . If you have the extra time, money and you enjoy it then go for it. Most people are more successful throwing that extra effort, time and money into their careers and letting a Trustworthy professional buy mutual funds for them JMHO

Comment

I'm up 25% in two months with arwr, when do you start thinking about selling?

Comment

I wouldn’t allow someone who has a lesser net worth than I manage my money. If they can’t make themselves rich, what would make you think they will make you rich?

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                                I'm up 25% in two months with arwr, when do you start thinking about selling?
                                That's a great question, but it's one that only you can answer for yourself. I can tell you what my plan is for myself, though, as of now. I don't plan to sell any until the stock price hits around $500, which I think it will do within the next 2-to-4 years, once the first two drugs are approved: AAT and HBV. By that time, too, they will have another 15-to-20 drugs in the pipeline on their way to approval, as well. After that, the numbers get ridiculous.

Do not take investment advice from a stranger on a hunting forum. Do your own due diligence.

Comment

Working...
                                X