Single pin bow sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigcoyote View Post
    Please explain the “no pins” part of your setup...and the power settings. I’ve tried a clarifier but am not familiar with these.
    Not hi jacking your thread OP. Rather just show with pics than try and explain it all.

The +/- increases and decreases the illumination of the dot.
    Attached Files

Comment

HHA Optimizer Lite will run about $95 pre tax on some websites. Had one for about a year and loved it.

Comment

There's a video of Lee Lakosky killing a big horn sheep at 110yrds with a single pin. Definitely caught my interest. Going to Cinnamon creek in July or August to get a completely new set up and was thinking about going this route with a single pin.

Comment

I have a couple of HHA king pins now and like them well enough but have been looking at the ultra view scopes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
            I have an HHA 5519 with tapes I’d let go for $75tyd. I just upgraded to a couple of HHA Tetras.
            I appreciate the offer. Let me think on it and make a decision on which sight I end up going with and I will let you know if I want to take you up on your offer

Comment

Just bought a Montana Black Gold Ascent Verdict. Only shot a few arrows, but like it so far.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X