2020 Kawasaki Mule Pro vs Polaris Ranger 1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
    The canam is loud, very loud. But its really nice. I am getting a mule looks like.
    Elka series 1 shocks turn the ride into an extremely impressive machine. It also is an adjustable lift and HD springs

If anyone asked me what singular mod to do that’s it.

Comment

The canam is loud, very loud. But its really nice. I am getting a mule looks like.
      The new ones?

Comment

Mine isn't loud at all. Its a 2019

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
          Mine isn't loud at all. Its a 2019
          Yea I got 2020 and it’s definitely not loud. Much quieter than our Ranger

Comment

Had a Ranger EV. Great machine for an electric one.

Now run a Mule Pro FXT. Ranger wasn't really in the running when I was shopping. Neither was Can-Am. I needed a crew to haul more people (clients) and those two machines are just too long. I get into some pretty tight places and really liked the turning radius of the Mule. The Mule was quieter (very important to me) and rode smoother. I don't care about going fast. I think I've had this Mule up to 30 maybe one time "just to see", and that was enough. Most of my ranch cruising is at less than 20mph. Also, I did not need a bigger bed. The beds on ALL makes are too dang high for me to throw deer in by myself, so I always just use a hitch carrier. The Mule also seemed to be better built. It's heavier for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
              Under 15 mph it’s hard to be mule for noise, imo the can am shins Over 15mph, per HP it should be exponentially loader but is about same as mule.

Comment

The Defender HD10 is quieter than the equivalent Ranger, and some even say the Mule Pro. I haven’t compared it myself to the Mule Pro, so I can’t say there. But it **** sure isn’t loud.

Comment

I had a 2006 and a 2007 Mule. One was great and one was the biggest POS you could own. I replaced them with a Ranger. My 2013 Ranger got stolen last December. It was a great machine with no issues. So I bought a 2020 Ranger Crew. I should have listened to my buddy, Chance Love, and got the Mule.[emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I appreciate all the information, good stuff here. I am still going to go and test drive the Polaris tomorrow but like I said before, it will be awful hard to beat the Mule.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      I had a 2006 and a 2007 Mule. One was great and one was the biggest POS you could own. I replaced them with a Ranger. My 2013 Ranger got stolen last December. It was a great machine with no issues. So I bought a 2020 Ranger Crew. I should have listened to my buddy, Chance Love, and got the Mule.[emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Well sell it and buy a Mule. Problem solved. I’m usually right about most things, unless I’m wrong.

Comment

just my opinion. Very happy with canam. Not loud. Rides well. 2wd will do what other 4wd does. Only really needed to put in 4wd in very nasty conditions.

Comment

My order of purchase is:

Mule, then Polaris, back to Mule and then another Mule.

Comment

Originally posted by dfkoon View Post
                            just my opinion. Very happy with canam. Not loud. Rides well. 2wd will do what other 4wd does. Only really needed to put in 4wd in very nasty conditions.
                            I had to put my new can am in 4wd to get up a steep hill we have on our place the first time i took it up it. Dont ever remember having to put my mule in 4wd in the 4 years i owned it to get up the same one.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                              Sorry I mean loud as compared to the Mule Pro. The cam am to me idles very quiet, but when you get to 15 or so mph, its loud to me.

Comment

Where did everyone buy their Mule Pro? Any in the Houston/Richmond/Rosenburg area? Im leaning hard towards the Ranch edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X