This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Football Bowl Games

A bowling we will go, a bowling we will go...

Notre dame will only beat Alabama if all of Alabama's starters get covid and miss the game. IMO.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

This needs to be seen as many times as possible lol

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFeqg86YYE"]SEC Shorts - SEC fights to get two teams into the Playoff - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I'd honestly rather they cancel all but the NY6. Let the kids get back to real life. We've needed a good bowl culling for a while anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I'd honestly rather they cancel all but the NY6. Let the kids get back to real life. We've needed a good bowl culling for a while anyway.
          This right here......

Comment

Nothing like watching the same thing every year with generally only one new invitee.

I have a dislike for ND but was sure hoping that they would beat Clemson to open the door for Aggie.

I personally think that Ohio State should not have been permitted into the playoffs.

As to the rest of the Bowls.....too many. I laugh that the New Mexico Bowl is apparently going to be played in Frisco, TX. WTH ?

Comment

The #1 WR and #1 RB for UNC have opted out of the Orange Bowl. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

Then the school should "opt out" of honoring their scholarship for the Spring 2021 semester before they graduate....assuming they have any intention of going to school.

I am tired of the entitlement mentality.

Comment

Dabo ranked tOSU at #11 in his coaches poll....

What a tool......

I’m sure that’s already up on the bulletin boards by now......

Lol

Comment

Has a plan been mentioned should one (or more) playoff team get hammered by Covid before the games are played? It postponed and canceled games this season. What about the playoffs? I'm willing to be there will be some Covid on the field most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                      Has a plan been mentioned should one (or more) playoff team get hammered by Covid before the games are played? It postponed and canceled games this season. What about the playoffs? I'm willing to be there will be some Covid on the field most likely.
                      Big10 is in charge, will adjust the protocols/rules as needed

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

Well the Ags are not interested in being there anyway so it should even out.

Just getting this out of the way for future use.
                        Last edited by Heath; 12-21-2020, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Big 10 already reduced their protocols to ensure Ohio at is protected

Nothing else I’ve heard of though

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                            Big10 is in charge, will adjust the protocols/rules as needed
                            LOL. I'm betting someone gets a bye most likely!

Comment

The break is what worries me. They are letting players go home for Christmas and breaking their bubble. It is going to be a mess.

Comment

Working...
                              X