Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re-homing (2) Belgian Mal's

Re-homing (2) Belgian Malinois

These dogs owners have separated and it's a sad deal all around.

The darker Female is 3 yrs old, fixed. The lighter Male is 1 yr old, intact. Up to date on all shots.

House trained and very good with kids.

WILL NOT SPLIT UP. Must take both if interested.

PM me if interested
    Attached Files

Usually when people split the sheets they fight over who takes the pets.
    For whatever reason they have decided to get rid of both dogs. I won't judge your friends for doing what they are having to do as I can guess its just another mess in their life right now.

This breed never shuts off. They need lots of space to roam and go nuts quick if you don't give them something to do. Great family pets if your family spends most of the time outdoors.

Hope they find a good home!

Comment

Man Idk about two of them but if you decided to split them up we would take the male. We are in st.hedwig with plenty of room for a mal to do their thing! Keep us in mind I understand not wanting to split them.

Comment

Sure miss the one I had years ago. Can’t handle 2, but hope they find a good home!

Bump

Comment

I may be the new home let me run it by my wife but we would love to give them a new home we live on a ranch and have three big yards connected to my house for them to run

Comment

Originally posted by Quanah11 View Post
            I may be the new home let me run it by my wife but we would love to give them a new home we live on a ranch and have three big yards connected to my house for them to run
            Hope this works out!

Comment

Originally posted by Quanah11 View Post
              Let me know, that would be awesome.

Comment

Working...
              X