No announcement yet.

The Fat G Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go! Tuned in. Looks like y’all are making great progress. That new porch is gonna be a great hang out spot!

Comment

Excellent job...……………..
      It'll be worth every minute...…………
      I'm impressed...………..

Comment

Man!! What a dream place!!

Oh and that sign sure is pretty!! I think you might need another one to have on the ground for the upcoming LDPs..... [emoji6]

Great thread!

Comment

Very cool place! In for the progress!

Comment

Great stuff!!!!
            Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Originally posted by Saltaholic View Post
              Man!! What a dream place!!

Oh and that sign sure is pretty!! I think you might need another one to have on the ground for the upcoming LDPs..... [emoji6]

Great thread!

Dangit Steve! You’re right! I’ve also been eyeing that Gadsden Flag one too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is going to be a great thread...can't wait

Comment

Brent!

I didn't realize you were on here. Man that place is going to be awesome for y'all and the kids. This post is cool and cant wait to see more. Of course I been hearing about it regularly from Keegan. He is very excited, good to see folks excited about outdoor activities these days.

Your projects look great and 100%, I know your having fun planning and executing those upgrades and repairs. I know your compadres well and they don't get no better than those guys. Hope your teaching them good!! lol

Cant wait for the next update. If you need anything tool wise just holler I have about 50% of every thing know to man.

Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
                    I didn't realize you were on here. Man that place is going to be awesome for y'all and the kids. This post is cool and cant wait to see more. Of course I been hearing about it regularly from Keegan. He is very excited, good to see folks excited about outdoor activities these days.

Your projects look great and 100%, I know your having fun planning and executing those upgrades and repairs. I know your compadres well and they don't get no better than those guys. Hope your teaching them good!! lol

Cant wait for the next update. If you need anything tool wise just holler I have about 50% of every thing know to man.

Good Luck!

Thanks Rex! It’s definitely a cool place. I think we are solid on tools, but I’ll definitely keep that offer in mind if we come up short for a project in the future! It’s a good group and I’m looking forward to the future years here and getting all our kids on some awesome animals as they grow up.

Comment

Where are you hauling all of that junk and trash? I'm asking because I have a lot I'm still cleaning up going into year two of our place. Been setting a lot of it up by main road and fortunately it keeps walking off.

Comment

Originally posted by RanchFrag View Post
                        Where are you hauling all of that junk and trash? I'm asking because I have a lot I'm still cleaning up going into year two of our place. Been setting a lot of it up by main road and fortunately it keeps walking off.

There is an old box trailer on the property that was a former camp apparently. We just rolled up the door and piled trash in. Then shut it. We are 9.8 miles to a main road, so there’s no hauling trash out. It’s all rock, so we can’t dig a hole and bury it either.

Comment

Looks like a dang cool place. Following along and in for some LDP's

Comment

Wow awesome place and look forward to following along!

Comment

My mechanic at the shop, Robert, got our new to us diesel generator up and running. New fuel pump and battery with an oil change and she’s ready to rock. This should provide us all the power we need for our future additions to camp.

Comment

Awesomeness ! I hunt in Val Verde county as well. Yall are making really good progress. Looking forward to following this thread !
                                A suggestion..... BIGGER Feeders !

Comment

Working...
                                X