No announcement yet.

College Hoops Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy all the “basketball” fans that magically appear when a team is good. Lol Smart made it and Dale will be here soon enough….

Comment

Before hand:

McDermott: "Texas is gonna be the best defensive team we’ve played. And I don’t think it’s really close."

Hence the low production from da tre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

College Hoops Thread

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        FIFY translated with a non Beard hater code.......

Lol I’m starting to sense a FMJAG64 obsession here. When y’all have enough momentum to open the upper deck and not block ticket sales to tech fans, find me lol. I said it was a good win for UT. Not sure what else you want. But do keep telling me about Defense as if I’m not familiar with the same scheme lol….
        Last edited by Fmjag64; 12-01-2022, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
          Lol I’m starting to sense a FMJAG64 obsession here. When y’all have enough momentum to open the upper deck and not block ticket sales to tech fans, find me lol.

What’s up with the Tech/Big12/Ken Paxton deal.

Comment

Lol I’m starting to sense a FMJAG64 obsession here. When y’all have enough momentum to open the upper deck and not block ticket sales to tech fans, find me lol. I said it was a good win for UT. Not sure what else you want. But do keep telling me about Defense as if I’m not familiar with the same scheme lol….

You misspelled great...

Don't confuse obsession with daily herding....

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              What’s up with the Tech/Big12/Ken Paxton deal.

Not sure. I just read a little bit on it. It doesn’t sound like anything Very interesting unless I’m missing something.

Comment

Texas escaped a close one tonight. Creighton 4 of 27 from the 3 point line cost them. Good W for UT. Kills me they can’t utilize all those upper deck seats with #7 in town.
                The upper deck seats won’t be used for basketball games. They could have sold them for Gonzaga and chose not to.

Comment

Good solid game from the Horns against a good ball club. Let’s see them do it somewhere besides Moody against Illinois.

Comment

College Hoops Thread

Originally posted by El General View Post
                    The upper deck seats won’t be used for basketball games. They could have sold them for Gonzaga and chose not to.

Lol you’re smoking crack if you think they would turn away 6k more fans willing to show up, pay and be loud. CB of all people would get them in. That’s part of his mantra . Or at least I would hope so. I mean it was a lighthearted jab, but you can’t be real If you think any basketball program in the country is turning away December mid-week-game fans with thousands of seats blocked off. I know that’s what they said but no way. Bet that changes for Big12 play if attendance supports it. And before you come at me, nothing to do with tech or a comparison, merely an observation of a huge school in a huge city.
                    Last edited by Fmjag64; 12-01-2022, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Comment

If texas beats Illinois they'll be the new #1.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

College Hoops Thread

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                          If texas beats Illinois they'll be the new #1.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I think that’s gonna be a great game. TJ obviously gonna have some familiarity with the D. Be Interesting to see the game plan each team brings with so much info on one another. I still have KU, UT and maaaybe BU in a category of their own right now.

Edit: Down goes #4 Arizona
                          Last edited by Fmjag64; 12-01-2022, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Lol you’re smoking crack if you think they would turn away 6k more fans willing to show up, pay and be loud. CB of all people would get them in. That’s part of his mantra . Or at least I would hope so. I mean it was a lighthearted jab, but you can’t be real If you think any basketball program in the country is turning away December mid-week-game fans with thousands of seats blocked off. I know that’s what they said but no way. Bet that changes for Big12 play if attendance supports it. And before you come at me, nothing to do with tech or a comparison, merely an observation of a huge school in a huge city.

Comment

Embrace the Mood.

Del Conte is doing things.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Let's go Horns.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X