No announcement yet.

Recommendations for Argentina dove hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, thanks for the responses. I think it would be fun to do the Mixed bag hunts.

Comment

Contact Ramsey Russell at Getducks.com. He knows where every huntable bird is in the world and has a listing of quality outfitters to hook you up with for a hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        If folks ONLY knew. The standards and white glove service is worth every dime!![emoji108]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
        Coming in from the field to the goat on a wood spit over the charcoal on the patio. Oh man, you got me thinking about another trip...

You definitely get what you pay for over there..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

We used Miles and Miles Outfitters.
          It was awesome!

Comment

Make sure Argentina is open before you send any money to anyone. Covid has it pretty locked down currently I hear at level 4 last time I checked.

Comment

Pointers

Comment

David Denies https://www.daviddenies.com/ has several lodges. We went to Pica Zura Lodge. Great trip.

Comment

We've bird hunted in Argentina and Uruguay several times and have used an outfitter called Flyways Argentina. We've hunted Posta del Norte and Los ChaƱares, as I recall. If you have enough people going, it's possible that you may be able to reserve Posta for your party alone. If you can swing it, this is by far, the best way to do it as you're not having to hunt with people you don't know.

Anyway, I strongly recommend Flyways Argentina for their attention to detail and the personal service they provide. Truly a first-class operation.

Having said this, I strongly advise you to look at Travel Advisories on the website of the U.S. Department of State. I was just there earlier this morning and recall that Argentina was at Level 4 ("highest" or "worst") but I don't recall whether this was just due to COVID or whether it also was very an increase in (personal, violent) crime.

Comment

Posta Del Norte

Like mentioned above....I think you can get the whole place with 4 hunters. Fabulous trip.....

Comment

Working...
                    X