2020 spring bear GoPro footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 spring bear GoPro footage

Smallest bear I've ever killed but by far the toughest physically and ironically the most delicious...not exactly sure how much stock I put into the whole adrenaline dump = "gamey" theory after sampling this bear. Wish I had taken the opportunity to get some close up footage while it was in the tree but I'm just glad I remembered to hit record on my GoPro for once

Enjoy!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

What a adrenaline rush that must have been. Congratulations on nice bear. He sure had a will to survive though didn't he?

Comment

Where were you bear hunting at? Looks beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by moon View Post
          What a adrenaline rush that must have been. Congratulations on nice bear. He sure had a will to survive though didn't he?
          Thanks man! Ya, we both definitely got our share of adrenaline dumped into our system that day, my breathing wasn't just heavy from hiking in with a 55# pack on!

That was semi-coastal British Columbia, we get 2 OTC bear tags a year and there are lots of them around.

Comment

Working...
          X