Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fastest you have been pulled over with a warning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

132mph. I was racing a buddy of mine years ago on 59N around kingwood (Houston).

A State Trooper pulled us both over and told us to pop the hoods. Then he spent about 15 minutes looking at our cars and reliving his past I guess. He let us go, but told me I was losing the race because my buddy was going 135 according to his radar.

The good ole days. I had a 76 Nova, and my buddy had a 69 Charger.

He did thank us for pulling over. We had a heck of a head start!
    Last edited by AntlerCollector; 03-09-2019, 07:38 AM.

Comment

10-30-1987. Got a call at work telling me they were inducing labor on my wife. I left TI at 75 and 635 and pegged out my truck. Speedo only read 85, but I was more over around the P. Hit the tollway heading for Parkland hospital, blew through the toll booth and got stopped just at the end of the tollway. Told the officer what was happening and he told me to follow him the rest of the way. I passed him. Got to the hospital and never heard a word about the whole ordeal. A day I will never forget.

Comment

The question is, Dave, did you slow down?

Comment

130 in a 65. About 13 years ago in Pflugerville one Sunday morning I was going to help my father in law pull a tranny out of an old Ford truck. I hopped on my crotch rocket and hit 35 north from Pville to Round Rock. By the time I saw the motorcycle officer in the Cook Waldon funeral home parking lot, he had his hands up in the air with the radar in one hand and a look on his face of are you kidding me. I didn't realize how fast I was going because there was no traffic on the road. I slowed it down to 90 the rest of the way.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

87 in a 50 Waller county. Pretty nice guy.
            Also got a warning for 95 in a 60 in Jersey Village. Woman cop ....., she was really nice.

Comment

I've been pulled over 3 times for doing 90 plus on the highway and been let go with warnings. Also been given tickets a few times.

Comment

99 in a 55 at 430 am. I’d usually get to work around 430 even though we didn’t start til 5. I rolled through a stop as I had hundreds of times before, then punched it. My 99 Z71 was governed out by the time I reached the edge of town. Small podunk town and I could see clear across town without a single soul out. As I flew by city limits the cop hit me with the radar. I didn’t notice him in the distance behind me til I reached work 3 miles later. He pulled up as I was walking inside the building. He gave me a warning since there wasn’t anyone else out, and I told him to hurry up and write the ticket I was in a hurry haha

Comment

Slowest I've been pulled over with no Warning

Oilfield days going through Golden Meadow, LA.

32 in a 30. Cop took what cash I had in my wallet.

Comment

10 over I think. I’ve had much better results getting a warning from state troopers. However, if I get pulled over by a deputy it’s a darn ticket every time!

Comment

First time I ever got pulled over was the worst. 90 something in a 50 on my way back from the lake. 15 years old with no drivers license, no insurance, expired registration and inspection. Mom had to come get me and my buddies!

Comment

94 in 45, just happened to be a friend DPS officer

Comment

136 in a 65 or 70. was on a bike and i was the only one in the group that stopped. also had a few cops roll next to me while on the bike and just signal for me to slow it down.

in a truck i have never got a warning not even for 5 over.

Comment

63 in a 60

Comment

50 years old and have never gotten a ticket

Got an expired registration ticket once but that its it.

Can't believe how lucky I've been because I should have gotten them EVERY DAY!! I Drive fast

Comment

90 in a 60....Arizona State Trooper. He asked why I was in a hurry. I told him I'd spent the last 8 hours in a car with my wife, daughters and my mother-in-law and just wanted to get to a hotel so I could get out of the **** car. He laughed and said he would let me go with a warning. It's then that I asked him to shoot me instead. He was still laughing as I drove away.
                                Last edited by curtintex; 03-09-2019, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X