Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fastest you have been pulled over with a warning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fastest you have been pulled over with a warning?

Got pulled over this afternoon doing 92 in a 65.
    He took a while and walked back to the car and I told the wife awww F I’m getting a ticket. He said 92 in a 65 is a crime so slow down and here’s a warning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Black Ice; 03-09-2019, 02:35 AM.

92 in a 65 and you got a warning please tell us you bought a lotto ticket

Not sure as to the mentality of that officer but why stop you if he isn't going to give you a ticket for running that fast over the limit.

Comment

Mid 80’s not sure of the actual but the state trooper basically said to just slow down didn’t even write a warning ticket. In a 70 mph zone

Comment

82mph in a 65.
        DPS Trooper said to slow it down.

Comment

somewhere between 85~90 in a 65.
          I think i only got the warning b/c he didn't get a good read on the radar.

Comment

This is for real...... 106 in a 55

Trooper was really cool (Thank God). I told him that I knew that stretch of road had no crossroads or driveways and I just wanted to see what speed the engine shuts down at.
            I got lucky, real lucky.

Comment

80 on a feeder road in Texas City. Cop was just plain cool.

Most interesting warning.... 76 in a 55 in Colorado City. Had no idea we were going through a polygamist colony, and the cop wanted to know why we were there more than how fast we were going.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I gave a guy a verbal warning one night for 120 in a 45 zone.....3am, road deserted, he and two buddies were trying out a 1965 GTO they had just finished rebuilding. Driver was in shock he didn't go to jail....

Comment

Originally posted by DTala View Post
                  I gave a guy a verbal warning one night for 120 in a 45 zone.....3am, road deserted, he and two buddies were trying out a 1965 GTO they had just finished rebuilding. Driver was in shock he didn't go to jail....
                  Did he offer to let you drive that beast?

Comment

When I was 16 I past a cop in an unmarked truck going 95 in a 60.. and got a warning. Never got that lucky again.

Comment

County sheriff when I was a teenager
                      92 in a 55

Comment

Only about 12 over about 38 years ago. He wasn’t worried about speed and was only on a fishing expedition. The least over was about 4 years ago at 2 over by a trooper. He was on the same expedition.

Now since I have been an officer......

The biggest break that I have given was 85 in a 35. Two weeks later at the same location I got the same guy at the same speed. No break that time.

Comment

98 in 35. Very long straight stretch of deserted road
                          Had to call in a favor

Comment

If I remember correctly, it was 127 in a 30. I was told to go home and that they would be talking to my dad the next day! That was one of the benefits of growing up in a small town in the 80s. I guess they thought my dad would punish me more than a ticket would... and they were very correct!

Comment

80 in a 20 mph school zone bygod.

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                              X