A section just for kills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A section just for kills?

As I wade through pages and pages of Around the Campfire looking for this season’s kills, I can’t help but think it would be so much easier if there was section for JUST KILLS. It could be for any weapon of choice, and any species of animal, maybe even have a subset for the bow kills? It seems a guy will put up a kill they’re proud of and it will be on page 4 a few hours later due to a plethora of non hunting related threads. We have recipes section and a day lease section, so why not a kill section?

It's right here ^^^^

Comment

A LDP thread that is sticky to the top would be nice. Maybe even make it two threads - one for bow and the other for other.

Comment

We need a section just for live hunts since people do season-long threads just for their own hunts.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Not a thread, a dedicated section is what I’m saying

Comment

^ I agree

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
              Not a thread, a dedicated section is what I’m saying
              Gotcha. I agree just kill pics would be cool to look through.

Comment

We had something like this before but when it wasn't hunting season, there wouldn't be enough traffic in that section to warrant keeping it. So now most of the "live" hunt threads and LDP threads get washed down the eternal hole known as ATC.

Comment

How about as section for each time AntlerCollector makes a post?

Just joking!

They would have 100 sections for each persons wants, think about trying manage a group this size that wants their own personal section. Not knocking you, but think about the effort for them to manage all this special sections.

Comment

The bowhunting reports section was canned so that more hunting traffic would be steered towards ATC.

Post your kills and congratulate others and they'll stay on page one and have more visibility than ketchup and beans.

Comment

I visit some on line sites (specifically for air guns) that have forums for everything you can think of... for the most part, they are just so cumbersome to sort through, I got tired of that after a while and stopped visiting them... never could find what I was looking for... Put it all in one spot and learn to use the search option... works pretty good...

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Obviously that's working

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                          Obviously that's working
                          Hey it made it to 39 posts before falling off the cliff.....Im impressed!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            With a total of 2 LDPs

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              There... it's back ttt...

Comment

Working...
                              X