Aggies vs Bama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
    I agree. We have two 8-2 teams heading to pretty good bowls. It wasn't long ago we were both out of the post season.
    ...and it's all about championships and neither are going to do that.

Mighty fine win though.
    Last edited by Chad C; 11-11-2012, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Not an Aggie fan and never in my life have a cheered for them to win a single game.....until last night. I was really pulling for them.

Congrats to the Aggies on a great victory.

Hopefully, the Tide is now out of the National Championship picture - for good.

The Ag is really surprising a lot of folks for sure.

Comment

Is the game going to be replayed anytime today? Would love to be able to see it. We were at a cub scout campout and I was cooking from 2-6. My wife found an RV with satelite though and was able to watch

Comment

@CBSSports: Projected BCS Rankings: 1. Oregon 2. Kansas State 3. Notre Dame. 4 through 10 all SEC except No. 9 FSU: http://t.co/1axL83Bv

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
            @CBSSports: Projected BCS Rankings: 1. Oregon 2. Kansas State 3. Notre Dame. 4 through 10 all SEC except No. 9 FSU: http://t.co/1axL83Bv

Florida in their current state, being in the top 10, is a joke...IMO....can't argue with the others

Comment

Congrats to the Aggies. They played a solid game and deflated the Tide

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Florida in their current state, being in the top 10, is a joke...IMO....can't argue with the others
                Totally agree I thought our Ragin Cajuns were going to pull it off till they got sloppy at the end.

Comment

Working...
                X