Aggies vs Bama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    I'm curious too how Vanderbilt, Kentucky, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Auburn, South Carolina, Tennessee, Arkansas etc etc are considered good at making halftime adjustments since they are "SEC"??

From what I see.....Alabama, LSU (sometimes), Georgia (sometimes) and maybe Florida (sometimes) make good adjustments and once again we have a blanket conference statement...
    Don t forget...A&M is part of the SEC...be proud man, be proud! Y'all could still stuck in a conference that didn t want you.

Comment

[quote=lovemylegacy;6154010]
      Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      What happened to LSU in the natty last year?! Did they forget they were one of the best at making halftime changes...?[/QUOTE They were there and BAMA was better....A&M will get a taste of what happened to 'em.
      When you say, they were there... You mean they showed up? Correct? Because they didn't make any adjustments!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        What happened to LSU in the natty last year?! Did they forget they were one of the best at making halftime changes...?
        Still pretty good to make the NC.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
          Sure. I guess I could say the same about 2009. But it wouldn't have anything to do with halftime adjustments.

Comment

Don t forget...A&M is part of the SEC...be proud man, be proud!

Yes....but as you stated already ...they aren't good at making halftime adjustments so I left them off. I didn't want to be repetitive or I would have also added Missouri with them as well..

Comment

According to this thread......150 Class is a Horn and Smart is an Aggy.

Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Classic.
                That makes BoB a Blinn Tornado?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Yes....but as you stated already ...they aren't good at making halftime adjustments so I left them off. I didn't want to be repetitive or I would have also added Missouri with them as well..
                  Aggies are close, a good running game and defense and look out.

Comment

First losers?

Comment

Classic.

Comment

nm

Comment

Classic.

LMAO......how funny is that?...

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                            A&M's kicker needs to get it together ASAP. To win this game there can't be any turnovers for the Ags and especially no missed field goals.
                            He needs to learn how to play linebacker too!

Comment

I am pulling for the Aggies but Bama will win by two touchdowns.

I am looking forward to Saturday. Early game at DKR with the Horns opening the game in the wishbone, watch the Ags beat those Bama boys on TV and then watch TCU beat K State in Fort Worth.

Comment

Bama 34 Aggies 17

Comment

Working...
                                X