No announcement yet.

Aggies vs Bama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ags held their own against Fl and LSU...at home. This will be a different beast. I think the Ags can possibly hang tough, and with a few breaks could pull the upset. However, I think it's more likely the Tide does what they do.
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

We're young and not very deep.....I think we play a great first half and founder to a deeper, faster and more veteran Bama squad. Gig'em Ags!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        ROTFLMAO

Who or what is JFF? If it was JF I would know it was Johnny football. What is the other F for?
        Hahaha JFF is a common hashtag used on twitter. Basically stands for Johnny Freaking Football

Comment

Oh, A&M football fan here, but I don't see A&M winning. Not enough depth this year to beat the Tide in Tuscaloosa. That running game for bama is scary

Comment

1968 Cotton Bowl Stallings vs. Bryant

Web hosting and free web hosting from Bravenet.com. Build your website with our easy webpage builder, web tools, web services, and free website content.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352344183.014765.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	24138109

.....Bryant, who coached Stallings at Texas A&M, then took the young man with him to Alabama as his assistant, lamented over his team's mistakes, but not too long.

Rather, he spent his time telling Stallings how proud he was that he could bring Texas A&M out of a four-game losing streak to the Southwest Conference championship, then victory in the Cotton Bowl to run his winning string to seven.

Bryant came across the field and carried Stallings around like a football team often does a winning coach. Stallings couldn't help himself- the Bear outweighs him by about 75 pounds.

"He sure is strong isn't he?" mused Stallings when Bryant finally let him down.

It was a battle in which pupil triumphed over teacher as Gene Stallings, who "Bear" Bryant played at A&M for and helped him coach at Alabama, guided the Aggies to one of the great comebacks in Southwest Conference history.

Comment

if our D was better, I'd have more confidence

Comment

[ATTACH]417690[/ATTACH]

Comment

Anyone but bama, but I don't think A & M has a chance in this one. Bama is big and fast. Good luck to my new favorite Texas team. SEC all the way.

Comment

I can't wait for the game, it should be a battle. I was originally going to go, but will not be able to make the trip. Here's to JFF having the game of his life!

Comment

[ATTACH]417699[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by 14ncs View Post
                        [ATTACH]417699[/ATTACH]
                        Love that movie!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Dang man. It is tough to predict. Of course the smart money is on Bama, not just against the Aggies but anyone.

Man. I want the Aggies to win, but.......hmmmmmmmmm.

Smart money....Bama by 10-14?

27-14.
                          Agree with BOB on this one.

Seems like strong defenses have shut-down the Aggies in the 2nd half; i.e. Florida and LSU.

Comment

[ATTACH]417708[/ATTACH]

Comment

"The A&M people are extremely excited about their athletic program," he says. "They always have been. I don’t think anybody is as enthusiastic as the people at Alabama."

Comment

Originally posted by 14ncs View Post

[ATTACH]417708[/ATTACH]
                                You going to the game 14ncs?

Comment

Working...
                                X