Addax bow kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addax bow kill

Great shot & great video, Eric! Congrats on a beautiful Addax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice shot. That dude got outa there like a scalded cat

Comment

Great shot. Can't believe he made it that far.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Congrats! Looked like race horse getting out of there. How far did he go after that left turn into the brush?

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              Congrats! Looked like race horse getting out of there. How far did he go after that left turn into the brush?
              Only about 50 more yards

Comment

That dude was RUNNING! Thanks for sharing

Comment

He turned the after burners on indeed!! Nice shot!

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Addax are so underrated on the toughness scale. Great shot, great video.

Both Addax hunts I've been on(shot one myself, and the other was range finding for a buddy) the animals took multiple arrows to finally finish them off. On my hunt I nicked the back side of the heart, he still ran 250 yards and was still breathing when we got up on him.

It's one of my top 5 hunts I've ever been on just considering how difficult they are to take down with a bow and arrow.
                      Last edited by SB09; 11-07-2022, 12:14 PM.

Comment

You should enter him into the Texas Bow Hunting records. Guaranteed to be in the top 2:

Welcome to Texas Bowhunting and Bowfishing Records The Texas Bowhunting and Bowfishing Records (TBBR) were established in 1975 by the Lone Star Bowhunting Association for the purpose of collecting and recording the data of various species of mammals, fish, and fowl, taken by legal and ethical standards within the State of Texas with bow and…

Congrats!

Comment

Nice trophy!!

Oh, and it looks like I've been pronouncing addax incorrectly all this time.

Comment

sweet shot !

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                              Addax are so underrated on the toughness scale. Great shot, great video.

Both Addax hunts I've been on(shot one myself, and the other was range finding for a buddy) the animals took multiple arrows to finally finish them off. On my hunt I nicked the back side of the heart, he still ran 250 yards and was still breathing when we got up on him.

It's one of my top 5 hunts I've ever been on just considering how difficult they are to take down with a bow and arrow.
                              I was definitely surprised with his speed and toughness after seeing my arrow placement… luckily he stayed out of the thick stuff

Comment

Working...
                              X