Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
    Jealousy at its finest. Lol
    I always expect and laugh at this type of presumptive cop-out response. Yall can shoot livestock all you want and try to feel good about it but many of us have seen both sides and know and feel the difference. No biggie, whatever makes you feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
      I always expect and laugh at this type of presumptive cop-out response. Yall can shoot livestock all you want and try to feel good about it but many of us have seen both sides and know and feel the difference. No biggie, whatever makes you feel better.
      I 100% support this statement
      I truly miss the old days of hunting huge unbroken ranch’s, native deer , quail hunting, ect

I disdain places like Sampson ridge , and those hunt by the inch farms.
      If their the majority CWD problem in Texas well I don’t need to say much Else

Comment

Originally posted by Top Of Texas View Post
        Yeah. Compliments of breeder pens.
        The first cases of CWD in Texas were detected in Free Range Mule Deer and Elk herds......

Comment

If the state really cared they would test all deer and explore the possibility of importing through hay and alfalfa .

Comment

No you’ve made your stance quite clear. Many many times. And none of you admit to the fact that more positive tests show up in breeder facilities due to the percentage of deer tested Vs free range herds. I do admit and always have it’s much easier transmitted and transported by breeders.

But folks move feed and all kinds of other exotics and live stock. Elk being a prime example. Known carriers. Again, I think we are all wanting it fixed. Some just enjoy playing the blame came due to a personal bias.
            Would you knowingly eat a CWD positive deer?

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
              F a bunch of breeders and their rediculous high arse priced hunts…..
              Now theres a constructive response to the thread. But Im not surprised by the author either.

And FTR, Im not a huge fan of fences. Im keeping up with the thread in an attempt to actually learn something

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post
                The first cases of CWD in Texas were detected in Free Range Mule Deer ......
                True. Now tell us where the next 50 cases were detected otherwise what’s your point.

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post
                  The first cases of CWD in Texas were detected in Free Range Mule Deer and Elk herds......
                  You'd think someone who worked for TXPW would know things like this but they show their ignorance regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by crc View Post
                    How many times are you going to continue to ask this stupid question? What answer are you expecting?

People eat elk mule deer and Whitetail every year from places known to have cwd and that has been there for years. Would anyone knowingly eat a positive animal I highly doubt it but it doesn't stop people from eating animals that come from areas where cwd is prevalent.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                      I don’t care for breeders and the only high fence stuff I’ve hunted is exotics aside from some management whitetail. But nice try. And yes I’d say I’ve pretty successful with free range deer

Comment

Are you going to keep asking the same dumbass question? Ain’t got **** to do with ****.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                          True. Now tell us where the next 50 cases were detected otherwise what’s your point.
                          50. 50 cases. Out of how many millions of deer? Can you admit the percentage of free range deer tested versus breeder is significantly different?

Understand I support a solution to the problem. But not just focusing on breeders. Im not so naive as to think it just magically popped up in pens.

Why aren’t y’all as concerned with anthrax? It’s killed WAY more deer in 2 weeks than CWD has in a decade.

Comment

Are you going to keep asking the same dumbass question? Ain’t got **** to do with ****.
                            Won’t answer. That’s what I figured.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                              How many times are you going to continue to ask this stupid question? What answer are you expecting?

People eat elk mule deer and Whitetail every year from places known to have cwd and that has been there for years. Would anyone knowingly eat a positive animal I highly doubt it but it doesn't stop people from eating animals that come from areas where cwd is prevalent.
                              Doing everything but answering the question. Interesting.

Comment

Won’t answer. That’s what I figured.
                                No you idiot. Nobody would. It doesn’t have a thing to do with the conversation.

Comment

Working...
                                X