Goldee's BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goldee's BBQ

Hundreds of pounds of brisket, ribs, sausages, and turkey are smoked at this somewhat hidden spot in Kennedale, Texas. Long lines start piling up 5 hours bef...

Anyone ever try this place? Sure looks good!

Its the best brisket I have ever eaten. If you havent had Daynes on the west side of Fort Worth its an excellent alternative. I think they have better sides then Goldies, the Frito pie beans are awesome.

Comment

Looks like they’ve got it going on a definitely know what they’re doing. I have to wonder how much of that hair gets in the food though. Gonna have to put that in a hair net for me.

Comment

Better than Pecan Lodge, Heims, or any other DFW joint i've been to. Before it made Texas BBQ list a few months ago you could walk up with almost no wait, not so much anymore. Worth the wait though.

Comment

Daynes is way better than Goldees in my opinion. I will say that I went when they were in their first 6 months of operation and have not been back sense.

2M_San Antonio
          Daynes_Fort Worth
          Hutchins_McKinney
          Hard 8_Stephenville
          Pecan Lodge_Dallas
          Cattlack BBQ_Dallas
          Heims_Fort Worth
          Franklins_Austin
          All ahead of Goldee's.

Comment

Originally posted by 300rem7 View Post
            Daynes is way better than Goldees in my opinion. I will say that I went when they were in their first 6 months of operation and have not been back sense.

2M_San Antonio
            Daynes_Fort Worth
            Hutchins_McKinney
            Hard 8_Stephenville
            Pecan Lodge_Dallas
            Cattlack BBQ_Dallas
            Heims_Fort Worth
            Franklins_Austin
            All ahead of Goldee's.
            2M is truly special.

Comment

Originally posted by dcnitro View Post
              Its the best brisket I have ever eaten. If you havent had Daynes on the west side of Fort Worth its an excellent alternative. I think they have better sides then Goldies, the Frito pie beans are awesome.
              Compare to 407 BBQ please. I’ve been thinking of trying Goldees, but I’m prepared to wait a couple of years for the lines to die down. In my old age I don’t do lines any longer.

Comment

Yes it’s amazing

Comment

Wheeew

Comment

2M_San Antonio
                    Daynes_Fort Worth
                    Hutchins_McKinney
                    Hard 8_Stephenville
                    Pecan Lodge_Dallas
                    Cattlack BBQ_Dallas
                    Heims_Fort Worth
                    Franklins_Austin
                    All ahead of Goldee's.
                    Heims is NOT ahead of Goldees. Not even close.

Comment

2M_San Antonio
                      Daynes_Fort Worth
                      Hutchins_McKinney
                      Hard 8_Stephenville
                      Pecan Lodge_Dallas
                      Cattlack BBQ_Dallas
                      Heims_Fort Worth
                      Franklins_Austin
                      All ahead of Goldee's.
                      Heim wasn't all that great to me, the burnt ends were really good. That's about it. 407 BBQ is good north of Ft Worth. Derek Allen's was the best I've ever had on a good day, went one a off day once and it was mediocre at best.

Comment

Goldee’s is legit. They earned that top spot and deserve all the praise they get for their cue and their culture. Their friendships and collaborations with others in the scene is about as cool as it gets and great for the future of Texas Barbecue. I loved that video. Here’s another one focused on 3 different brisket methods (Goldee’s, Franklin, Freedman’s) that is really cool. Blind testing done with the Goldee’s crew, Daniel Vaughn of Texas Monthly, Mad Scientist, and Chuds BBQ.

Comment

Looks like they put a lot of love into the food. It’s close to our office and this is the first I’ve heard of it. I’ll have to get it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                            Heims is NOT ahead of Goldees. Not even close.
                            Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                            Heim wasn't all that great to me, the burnt ends were really good. That's about it. 407 BBQ is good north of Ft Worth. Derek Allen's was the best I've ever had on a good day, went one a off day once and it was mediocre at best.
                            I may need to try Goldees again. Heims has fallen off the cliff since they opened their brick mortar, I agree.

407 and Dereck Allen's are on my list and looking for other places to add to the list.

Comment

Originally posted by GroceryGetter View Post
                              2M is truly special.
                              Hard 8 even being on this list is funny in itself.

Comment

Working...
                              X