No announcement yet.

Homeowner insurance agent need quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

View customer complaints of Swyfft LLC, BBB helps resolve disputes with the services or products a business provides.

One of my employees says that he loves Swyfft.

He simply goes online and finds the people that file complaints and then signs them up with a contract for me. Then we send them a notice of intent to litigate and we finally get the claim paid.

So that seems to be the "magic" formula for your Clear Blue/Swyfft...

Comment

I’m about to be shopping as well. Keeping an eye on the thread!

Comment

https://www.integrainsuranceservices.com/

We can give yall a quote... Integra Insurance Services 800-655-2159, give us a call and one of the ladies will be glad to help

We are out of Lufkin
        Last edited by Tex21; 08-10-2022, 09:08 AM.

Comment

I am an independent agent with over 20 home and auto carriers I shop your rates around for.

My office number is 972-564-8485

Email Cale.staton@rolloinsurance.com

Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Insurance is going up...

Comment

I will be calling Cale. I tried to email, but it got kicked back for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
                Who can get me some quotes?

Home is in League City(Galveston County).

If we are bundling I have two vehicles too.

Is there a website like Expedia or something like that where you can compare quotes?
                Have you tried giving Robinson family insurance a call in League city? This is who I use and no issues thus far.

Comment

After getting 2 dozen quotes for homeowners/Windstorm. I decided to stay with Farmers.....then I got my auto-renewal. It almost went up almost 100%.

Cale then looked really good. It went into effect today.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                    I use a broker. He isn't tied to one group and shops around to get me the best possible price. He's changed my carrier 3 times in the last 8 years to save me money.

Prodigy Insurance Group
                    Bryce Kotowych 281-354-4500
                    This way all day. Find you the right independent agent/broker.

Comment

After getting 2 dozen quotes for homeowners/Windstorm. I decided to stay with Farmers.....then I got my auto-renewal. It almost went up almost 100%.

Cale then looked really good. It went into effect today.
                      I’m in Friendswood and just got my windstorm renewal and it went up 150% apparently it’s a really tough market and most carriers are entering receiverships and policies are being canceled. I am also with Farmers and happy with my agent but not married to him or farmers. Looking for any windstorm insurance ideas??

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
                        I’m in Friendswood and just got my windstorm renewal and it went up 150% apparently it’s a really tough market and most carriers are entering receiverships and policies are being canceled. I am also with Farmers and happy with my agent but not married to him or farmers. Looking for any windstorm insurance ideas??
                        What part of Friendswood? Galveston County, if so TWIA rates will be the same regardless of the agent.

Comment

Gal co side. I’m wanting anything but twia. Currently have velocity but they are transitioning to 3% deductible. I’ve been thinking about going the broker route and leaving farmers but I really like my agent.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
                            Gal co side. I’m wanting anything but twia. Currently have velocity but they are transitioning to 3% deductible. I’ve been thinking about going the broker route and leaving farmers but I really like my agent.

I spent many hours trying to avoid twia and it just didn't make sense.

If you find a company let me know.

Comment

I spent many hours trying to avoid twia and it just didn't make sense.

If you find a company let me know.
                              You bet!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                                Cale Staton is now The Insurance Guy here on TBH. He can fix you up.

cale.staton@rolloinsurance.com
                                He’s the man!

Comment

Working...
                                X