Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by topshot View Post
    There goes my plan to buy puts on RH for gme to take advantage of the fall.
    It is wrong to see these platforms becoming trading moderators.
    Did you look at puts yesterday?

Stock trading at $350 March 50p were like $20 LOL Puts are saying the stock will fall under $30 soon. That's crazy.

Comment

sold the rest of my NAKD at 2.50

Comment

Man, wish I could keep up with you guys. I should start a thread for everyone to make lots of money. "Do the Opposite" and y'all could follow my trades, do the reverse, and do real well for yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by wdtorque View Post
          Man, wish I could keep up with you guys. I should start a thread for everyone to make lots of money. "Do the Opposite" and y'all could follow my trades, do the reverse, and do real well for yourselves.
          We call that the George Costanza move

Comment

I can’t even get into my Webull acct. Just getting a “system is busy” message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wdtorque View Post
              Don't feel like the Lone Ranger. I need RR1 to start a day trading for dummies thread.

Comment

They doing it again.

Comment

Originally posted by chrigging View Post
                  Don't feel like the Lone Ranger. I need RR1 to start a day trading for dummies thread.
                  He just needs to open the TBH VC Fund and manage trades for everyone or figure out how to get a cut of all the money he’s making everyone

Comment

I'll be honest, 50% of the reason I bought NAKD was the name.. Trying to ride it out a bit longer!

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                      sold the rest of my NAKD at 2.50
                      Opps

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                        He just needs to open the TBH VC Fund and manage trades for everyone or figure out how to get a cut of all the money he’s making everyone
                        I’m in! Just let me know where to sign up

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                          TD won't let you buy either. Only sell positions you own.
                          I don't buy at market open, but I am able to buy. It might just be the stock you are trying to pick up.

Comment

Ride out the drop. It's the folks inside the trading groups (TD, Fidelity, webull, etc...) trying to appease the hedge funds. Hold and buy more. It WILL pop back up!

Comment

SNDL has halted twice so far.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                                SNDL has halted twice so far.
                                No longer supported on Robinhood

Comment

Working...
                                X