Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Who got in KYNC with me yesterday? Looks like today will be good. I will try to hold all day and sell tomorrow. I suck at holding though LOL
    I did....hard to hold for too long...lol

Comment

AMC and NOK are "no longer supported on Robinhood."

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
        Amazing how hedge fund managers are shutting them down...vote with your money! Time to move it to TD or Fidelity.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
          Amazing how hedge fund managers are shutting them down...vote with your money! Time to move it to TD or Fidelity.
          TD won't let you buy either. Only sell positions you own.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
            I bought some yesterday, would love to see an AMC trend here. I am somewhat worried about all the news and pub surrounding this stuff and how its going to shake out.

Comment

Robinhood stopped all purchases on NAKD, NOK and AMC... This is ridiculous and an infringement on our rights. There goes the idea of a free market...

Comment

Dropping like a hammer! Big dips in several stocks.
                Last edited by captainsling; 01-28-2021, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Will nakd recover? Bottom dropping out

Comment

I think the social Reddit stock could be a disaster today, the wallstreetbets might have a decent size army but my bet is on the government unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by tfrye View Post
                      I think the social Reddit stock could be a disaster today, the wallstreetbets might have a decent size army but my bet is on the government unfortunately.
                      thats what i was just thinking. the man will win this in the end.

Comment

CSCW looks ready to take off this morning

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                          Dropping like a hammer! Big dips in several stocks.
                          Due to exchanges shutting down trades...

Comment

There goes my plan to buy puts on RH for gme to take advantage of the fall.
                            It is wrong to see these platforms becoming trading moderators.

Comment

i havent even been able to search for anything on robinhood all morning, "unexpected server error," lol

Comment

Originally posted by tfrye View Post
                                Robinhood stopped all purchases on NAKD, NOK and AMC... This is ridiculous and an infringement on our rights. There goes the idea of a free market...
                                Well not really. E-trade and Suretrade and other were restricting share buying of certain stocks as far back as the 90's. Most restrict some stocks all the time using their own rules. I've never seen their internal rules.

But they all restrict certain stocks. Although most are either grey sheet or pink sheet stocks that don't meet requirements. But once in a while they restrict based on other factors.

I don't like it but it's always been like this to a point.

Comment

Working...
                                X