Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txtrkyhunter View Post
    Here we go!!!
    Had New Mexico and Colorado on the list this season but new job and Biden's gas prices are gonna keep me in Texas this season. Best of luck to all.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

We won’t be traveling much…if at all

Probably a trip to East Texas and maybe a trip to my buddy’s place in the panhandle

Comment

Can't wait, season for us is still a ways out. They did a lot of clear cutting on our place this past year, not sure what it will do to the birds pattern. Our easterns are back on the rise after a few years of lower numbers, should be a great season!

Comment

Swung by one of my spots real quick

Birds hit the field early….about 6:20

This group has 22 hens and 16 longbeards! This weekend could be a lot of fun

Comment

Comment

Unfortunately no Texas hunts for me this year. I’ll be hunting New Mexico and Colorado hard this year. I’m very excited to get this season kicked off!

Comment

These pics are getting me excited! Look forward to this thread every year.

Comment

I thought I knew which place we were hunting this weekend but now I’m not too sure

This place is holding at least 18 gobblers and the other spot has 12

Tomorrows weather won’t allow us to roost em so we may just flip a coin.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                  These pics are getting me excited! Look forward to this thread every year.

I need to make some time to hit the river!!!

Comment

Awesome! We don’t start up until 4/2, so I’ll be living vicariously through this thread for a few more weeks. Good luck this weekend with the kiddo(s)!

Comment

My little farm in LV has one big flock holding still with 3 gobblers and a heck of a Jake flock. Looking forward to the opener. Clay, we will have to meet up again this season.

Comment

Let's do this!

My plans for this year have slowly been whittled down to almost nothing. Between bachelor parties, weddings, and other completely unacceptable events scheduled during the best season of the year, 2/3 of my weekends are shot. Gotta play the hand you're dealt though, so I'll make the most of it. Haven't scouted once but I know there's birds on a couple properties I hunt.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Going to give them a run for their money this season....good luck to all of those hitting the turkey woods!

Comment

Finally got on a lease with a bunch of birds on it. Gonna be hard after them this season. Good luck to everyone getting after it. I’ve got to get one killed with my grandpa’s old .410 then it’s bow only from then out.

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                              I need to make some time to hit the river!!!
                              Whenever you’re ready, just bring some of that good turkey juju to share haha

Comment

Originally posted by MooseontheLoose View Post
                                Let's do this!

My plans for this year have slowly been whittled down to almost nothing. Between bachelor parties, weddings, and other completely unacceptable events scheduled during the best season of the year, 2/3 of my weekends are shot. Gotta play the hand you're dealt though, so I'll make the most of it. Haven't scouted once but I know there's birds on a couple properties I hunt.
                                Beautiful pics!!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X