Good luck man!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        PM Sent!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        There’s a good sign!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
          What does a Petroleum Engineer do with a construction company?
          PE means professional engineer. It is a licensed designation, eg. CPA. Not project engineer and not petroleum engineer. But sounds like op has a great foundation. The world is your oyster my man! I hope op finds a dream job.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
            PE means professional engineer. It is a licensed designation, eg. CPA. Not project engineer and not petroleum engineer. But sounds like op has a great foundation. The world is your oyster my man! I hope op finds a dream job.
            There it is……surprised it took so long.

If interested in relocating to the Houston area, pm me your email address.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
              Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
              There it is……surprised it took so long.

If interested in relocating to the Houston area, pm me your email address.

He answered right after my question, post #9:

Originally posted by Garrett Harlan View Post
              Project Engineer sir, I should have made that clear.
              Last edited by Burnadell; 01-14-2022, 10:15 PM.

Comment

One day when you retire, what would you have wished you did next? Write the story of your life.

I suggest you decide what you really want to do, and then follow your dream. Don’t let other people hiring make the decision for you.

My 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  He answered right after my question, post #9:

He was correcting post #9. OP described PE as Project Engineer, when in fact the P.E. behind ones name indicates they are a Professional Engineer. Engineers are a sensitive bunch about that title as it was well earned.

Don’t confuse them with Project Executives, Project Engineers, Petroleum Engineer (also a P.E.), Pouty Extremists or ****** Examiners.[emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

He was correcting post #9. OP described PE as Project Engineer, when in fact the P.E. behind ones name indicates they are a Professional Engineer. Engineers are a sensitive bunch about that title as it was well earned.

Don’t confuse them with Project Executives, Project Engineers, Petroleum Engineer (also a P.E.), Pouty Extremists or ****** Examiners.[emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Don’t forget Process Engineer = PE
                    Im actually a SrPE (Sr Process Engineer) only because of my grey hair

Comment

Or Poultry Executioners

I will always remember this, it must have been 20 years ago or more. On an episode of Who Wants to be a Millionaire, Regis asked the contestant what they did for a living and the contestant responded that he was a DMO. Regis asked him to explain, and he responded with Dishwashing Machine Operator at a restaurant ��

Ok. Sorry OP, don’t mean to derail the thread. If interested in Wind Energy, shoot me a PM.
                      Last edited by Sleepy; 01-15-2022, 10:46 AM.

Comment

And I was laughing at how long it took before it was addressed

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                          Marek?

OP good luck staying in the construction field if you’re worried about following Covid protocols. If it isn’t being pushed by your own company, it’s being pushed by Owners who push it to the GCs who push it to the subs. My company requires weekly testing for the unvaccinated folks.

Yes sir. No over the top COVID protocol either.

Comment

If you would be interested in working for a residential home builder being the builder manager managing many homes for a great company send me a pm with your email and I will put you in touch.

Comment

Working...
                            X