Express needed- CC-Houston/lufkin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Express needed- CC-Houston/lufkin

Needing to get a rifle up to justintime99. If anyone is making a trip from corpus and/or up to Houston or even passed that towards lufkin I’d sure appreciate it.
    Last edited by stickman; 01-13-2022, 03:34 PM.

I'm going through Lufkin Friday night. You would have to get it to the Magnolia/Conroe area though.

Nevermind , I see, CC to Lufkin

Comment

I can get it to the north side of Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
        I can get it to the north side of Houston.
        PM sent

Comment

If someone can get it to my house in Tomball. I. Can have my father in law take it back to lufkin next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I can get it from Tivoli to Angleton

Comment

thanks guys, I think we have it figured out for now. If anything changes i'll definitely let you know. Thank you!

Comment

Holler at me if the plan falls through. I’m going from Houston to Lufkin on Jan 25

Comment

Express complete. First time express recipient here and dang impressed at the folks willing to help. I’m new to Texas and TBH but will use this example and pay it forward. If those here need anything around Lufkin, just hollar. Many thanks to OP, the express, and all who offered up.

Comment

Glad to have been able to help out. I’m used to driving 150-200 miles a day. It is my decompress time. Making regular trips between Spring & Corpus/San Antonio. TBH is full of great people. Looking forward to Nanza and meeting more.

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post
                      Glad to have been able to help out. I’m used to driving 150-200 miles a day. It is my decompress time. Making regular trips between Spring & Corpus/San Antonio. TBH is full of great people. Looking forward to Nanza and meeting more.
                      We sure do appreciate it DD. Good to meet you

Comment

You as well Chris. Glad to help out and I will reach out to you when I hear back from my BIL about the possible opening.

Comment

Working...
                        X