No announcement yet.

Food Shortages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That bellly will wake people up when they have nothing to put it in it.
    A little starvation might be good for this country.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      We can't compete with the government paying people not to work.

Those in charge should be hung.
      Yep.

Comment

Over the weekend I went with my wife to buy groceries and I pointed out to her all the areas that were running really low. Stores are starting to make large displays with the stock they do have to hide holes where they are out of stock on certain things. For example, on the cereal aisle, there was an 8’ section of Cherrios. Not different kinds of it and different size boxes, all of them were the exact same size box and the exact same flavor. Other areas were just left completely empty. There were 2 four foot sections in the freezer aisle that were completely empty of frozen potatoes.

The bad news is rolling low stock on certain foods is going to keep happening. Israel just had to cull their entire poultry population due to spreading bird flu. That is going to make the cost of eggs, chicken, and probably turkey go up here.

Comment

Yep. And then the folks who actually want to work are being fired or forced to quit over the vax mandate. So many bone-headed policies from the current clowns in charge....

Comment

What they are saying, is they have new excuses for the food prices to take a big jump, very soon.

Comment

Yes, definitely.
              But it would be easier and quicker to line them up and shoot them.

Comment

Originally posted by W E H View Post
                they are eventually going to run out of my money, then what are they going to do?

i guess they can just add another zero to the national debt
                They ran out long ago. They are spending my grandkid's taxes right now (My son is 2, daughter is 7 months).

Comment

You bet the last couple weeks it appears my HEB has been getting more items back in stock

Comment

Originally posted by dale moser View Post
                    we can't compete with the government paying people not to work.

[ATTACH]1077010[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by W E H View Post
                      they are eventually going to run out of my money, then what are they going to do?

i guess they can just add another zero to the national debt
                      No eventually about it. We are out of money now

Comment

This was the milk and oj isle for HEB in Richmond last week.Click image for larger version

Name:	20220104_140233.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	134.6 KB
ID:	24673990

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I used to be able to shoot as many hogs as i wanted but the last two months they have really become scarce so I believe the old farmers around me are stocking up.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                            This was the milk and oj isle for HEB in Richmond last week.[ATTACH]1077020[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
                            … apparently it’s a fail at the processing plants or trucking, cause our price ain’t going up and they tell us we make too much product

Comment

Read the book, "Folks, this ain't normal" and the light bulb will go off for you. Please read it and come back here and tell me what you think. Regarding food, government regs, why we are where we are regarding food and why it cant last this way. It looks like the change back is upon us

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve noticed people panic buying again, sams was out so TP, and close to out in paper towels. Milk was low and some carts and several gallons in it, chicken was sold out at sams and low at HEB. Beef was fully stocked at both places though. Rice and beans were low as well, lots of two and three cart checkouts again. Gen pop is just crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X