New OSHA Mandate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New OSHA Mandate

Well I've been able to avoid wearing masks at work, but with the new OSHA mandate taking effect today that looks like it will come to an end. Thankfully I have my own office so it won't be all the time. Hopefully the Supreme Court knocks this crap down before February 9th when the testing portion kicking into effect. Not sure how they plan on so many people taking so many tests when they apparently can't make enough of them now............

Its all BS

Comment

Makes you wonder why there isn't enough test right before the "You can test weekly if you don't want the shot". Can't test millions weekly if there isn't any... Now you are in violation with only two options left.

Comment

Originally posted by PoppinPiggies View Post
        Well I've been able to avoid wearing masks at work, but with the new OSHA mandate taking effect today that looks like it will come to an end. Thankfully I have my own office so it won't be all the time. Hopefully the Supreme Court knocks this crap down before February 9th when the testing portion kicking into effect. Not sure how they plan on so many people taking so many tests when they apparently can't make enough of them now............
        Hopefully.....
        If America stood up against this, it wouldn't matter what the SC said.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
          Hopefully.....

As an American.
          I don't need, the SC permission to do anything..

Comment

Originally posted by East6101 View Post
            Makes you wonder why there isn't enough test right before the "You can test weekly if you don't want the shot". Can't test millions weekly if there isn't any... Now you are in violation with only two options left.
            Great point, I don't credit the left with enough brain power to have thought it through that much though. I think they are just pulling stuff out of thin air regardless if it has any logic or if they are prepared for the obvious results of their decisions.

Comment

Our new protocol started at work today also.. And it is about as stupid and devisive as it gets..

If you are vaccinated then you do not have to wear a mask..(You know because they can't spread it or catch it.)
              BUT
              If you are an evil Unvaxxed person then you have to wear one 100% of the time regardless of where you are or what you are doing..

Divide and conquer!!

Comment

Originally posted by East6101 View Post
                Now, now.. You know that is just an accident.. Surely that would not be by design.. One of our "degreed" TBH medical professionals will be along shortly to explain.. LMAO!

Yea we ain't seen crazy yet. It's about to get there though..
                Last edited by PondPopper; 01-10-2022, 02:54 PM.

Comment

What new mandate? My company just did away with mask all together unless you were exposed and not showing signs or returning from being sick with covid. Both cases you have to wear it for 10 days..

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
                    What new mandate? My company just did away with mask all together unless you were exposed and not showing signs or returning from being sick with covid. Both cases you have to wear it for 10 days..
                    Federal OSHA Mandate applying to ALL employers with over 100 employees across all locations. Masking portion for the unvaccinated started today and the testing portion is supposed to be added early February.

Comment

I wish I could have more faith in our Supreme Court than I do

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                        Hopefully.....
                        Yea you are right but the day for that stand is long gone.. We failed that test miserably. We as a country weak. Easily scared. Our enemies are taking note..

Comment

Didn't a fed. Judge put a stay on the mandate here in Texas?

Comment

Originally posted by PoppinPiggies View Post
                            I wish I could have more faith in our Supreme Court than I do
                            0 faith here... Hell some judges blatantly lie these days.. No moral compass.

Comment

Originally posted by dphillips62 View Post
                              Didn't a fed. Judge put a stay on the mandate here in Texas?
                              Companies are still playing the games. Their field, their rules..

Comment

Working...
                              X