X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a great idea !

HELL NO !

Comment

I have a few tattoos from before I met her. Got my wedding “ring” tattoo. She has no ink but we’ve talked about getting a matching tattoo of some kind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No,

Especially a name or date. And laser tatt removal costs more than the tatt did. Everyone will be married forever, till they're not. And the odds are with the house on that bet. But variety is the spice of life.

Comment

Do it.

I suggest matching Tramp Stamps.

Comment

Originally posted by skinsfan View Post
            I’ll be the first, my wife and I share a tattoo... kinda. We enjoyed the movie Juno in 06 or 08, not sure. In the movie she tells her boyfriend he’s the cheese to her macaroni. My wife has macaroni on her right butt cheek and I have cheese on my left, when we stand together they match up. Some may say it’s silly but we think/thought it’s cool. We were young (19+/-) and head over heels in love! 15 or so years later I still love her like I did then. Do what you want and don’t let anyone (macho buddies) talk you out of it!
            As a Juno fan myself that is pretty good

Neither the wife or I have any tattoos. She brought up those King and Queen tattoos people get on the inside of their ring finger once. Didn't go anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
              We been married for 30 plus years so, we have to much invested in one another now.

Just wanted to see othe folks tattoos. Like the robots. The ring finger tattoos, we were thinking about doing that. Also tossing around having a scripture on our arm, half of the scrip on each arm.

Thanx for the pics, I would like to see some more.
              The way I see it if you have been together that long a couple of symbols tattooed on your bodies aren’t going to bond you any better. That’s just me though.

Comment

Let's see how many people got them and then got divorced

Great idea....NOT

Comment

I know a guy named Tat. His girlfriend has a short that says Tit For Tat across the front. Maybe she could put that on her chest.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                    Let's see how many people got them and then got divorced

Great idea....NOT

Easy fix...

Comment

Lol.... My wife and I: both have tattoos, have joked about doing this, and probably never will..

Comment

I have ink, wife has ink. We dont have matching ink

Comment

Originally posted by gwellstx View Post
                          Easy fix...

Ahhh. More ink to cover up the stupid first decision

Comment

I worked with a guy that had his wife's nickname tattooed on his chest. Her nickname was Josie. They got a divorce & he had outlaw put over it & Wales under it.
                            Outlaw
                            Josie
                            Wales
                            LOL! True Story.

Comment

This is just such a bad idea on so many levels. Do you drive matching vehicles? Wear matching clothes?

Hard pass for me.

Comment

I find these posts funny. 100s of thousands worth of debt and assets- solid idea. Tattoo is dumb. If you’re planning for the split your playing the game wrong.

Wife’s lips, and writing from my first Father’s Day card inside my bicep. Oh and I got it in Vegas so someone can make another comment on how that’s dumb. She has no ink

Comment

Working...
                                X