Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If your into ink just do it, nothing wrong with sharing something with your lady

Comment

We both have our ring finger tattooed .

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I hardly want to look at ME for the rest of my life -- I sure don't want to look as someone's drawing ON me, either. It might be for others, but not me. And skinsfan, let us know how it is going in another 15 years. Not sayin' you two won't still be "matching ***-cheeks in love" then, but most of us didn't make it to the 30th anniversary, according to statistics (of which I'm one).

Comment

You hear about the woman that got her husbands initials on each butt cheek? When she showed him he asked who is B o B... thank you, thank you, I’ll be here all night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ppeeks59 View Post
                I hardly want to look at ME for the rest of my life -- I sure don't want to look as someone's drawing ON me, either. It might be for others, but not me. And skinsfan, let us know how it is going in another 15 years. Not sayin' you two won't still be "matching ***-cheeks in love" then, but most of us didn't make it to the 30th anniversary, according to statistics (of which I'm one).
                I don't give 2 s$its either way.
                Not how I life my life, nor ever will.
                Nothing last forever, enjoy while you have it.

Comment

Originally posted by ppeeks59 View Post
                  Thanks for the encouraging words! You never know what the future holds but I have two beautiful children and I’m going to try my hardest to ensure that they grow up with two parents in a loving home! Worst case scenario I wander around single with cheese tattooed on my *****. Life is too short to worry about the small stuff!

Comment

Gay,,,

not that there's anything wrong with that, of course!

Comment

Ummmmmmmmm

NEGATIVE!!!

Comment

hard no for us...to each his own.

Comment

Names and spouse tattoos seem to be quite the jinx!!! Just say no

Comment

no ink on muah

Comment

I have a full sleeve, a half sleeve & some others. I still say no.

Just no.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                                No.

Just no.
                                ^^^^^^^^!

Comment

Working...
                                X