• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
    $$$$
    Fify

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
      Nice. Now you just need a 30" planer.
      And a joiner! Nice stuff for sure. I'm jealous!

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
        Pics

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
        im thinking about buying one for the farm. we have lots and lot's of big cedar that would make some really nice lumber. how difficult was the assembly?

Comment

I worked at a sawmill during college one summer in Mississippi. From the whole tree, bark and all, to the planning mill and onto the truck. that was one hot summer and long days!!

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
            im thinking about buying one for the farm. we have lots and lot's of big cedar that would make some really nice lumber. how difficult was the assembly?
            I did it by myself, it took a solid 2 days.

Comment

It showed up like this.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Those are really neat!

I was amazed at how much time I could waste watching guys cut slabs on youtube the 1st time I stumbled onto a video.

Comment

I have a Wood-Mizer LT40HD that I bought 25 years ago and it is still going strong. That machine has made me so much money! The more you use the mill the more neat things you will discover that you can do with it. Have fun!

Comment

On FB in the Austin area.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

That's cool, would be nice to have. Where did you find walnut at?

Comment

What made you go with Woodland Mills? I’ve been looking between them, Timberking and Woodmizer. Planning to start with a trailer mounted version and I can’t decide how important the log turners are.
                        I have piles of white oak and other hardwood logs from blowdown on our property. I feel like I have enough logs stacked to put some hours on a mill to the point I’d put a dent in the coat is the machine.
                        Any other advice is appreciated. I’m concerned about accumulating a lot of wood and the space it will take up. Do you sell any wood? Dried or green?
                        Thanks

Comment

I have been looking at them pretty hard myself. Should be my next big purchase.

Very nice Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                            That's cool, would be nice to have. Where did you find walnut at?
                            My brother had a walnut tree. I don't imagine I'll find much more walnut around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Txtourist View Post
                              What made you go with Woodland Mills? I’ve been looking between them, Timberking and Woodmizer. Planning to start with a trailer mounted version and I can’t decide how important the log turners are.
                              I have piles of white oak and other hardwood logs from blowdown on our property. I feel like I have enough logs stacked to put some hours on a mill to the point I’d put a dent in the coat is the machine.
                              Any other advice is appreciated. I’m concerned about accumulating a lot of wood and the space it will take up. Do you sell any wood? Dried or green?
                              Thanks
                              Cost was the main reason. Not alot of bells and whistles on the woodlands but been happy with it so far.

Haven't sold any yet, still doing research on making a kiln. I make furniture as a side hustle so I'm sure I'll be my biggest customer.

If you want to unload some of that white oak. Let me know!

Currently my two acre lot is filling up fast!

Comment

I had some trouble finding one when I had an oak cut up and the guy I did find was BUSY!!

Nice machine!

Comment

Working...
                                X