No announcement yet.

Dallas Bow Shops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinnamon creek ranch is the place to be...

Comment

I live on the north side of Dallas and Ill drive to Gateway Archery for everything now. I tried cinnamon creek. They incorrectly installed a QAD drop away arrow rest that I then had to take to another shop to fix. This was in the middle of Deer season and it seemed like they just wanted to get me out of the shop as fast as possible. Gateway is the win.

Comment

Cinnamon creek is good. No complaints here. Allstar the guys are rude, and treat you like your an idiot. I try to not do business there unless I'm in a jam. Got a trolling motor back this week from em assembled completely wrong.

Comment

It’s and hour and a half from Fort Worth but Allan at pigeon road is the best in my opinion for working on bows

Comment

Cinnamon Creek is WELL worth the drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
              Cinnamon Creek is WELL worth the drive.
              I agree the staff is the best

Comment

Really glad to find this site and thread on shops, time to get back into shooting after a year off with a torn biceps tendon!

Comment

On Target Archery gets my vote!

Comment

I always went to Cinnamon Creek until I moved to Waco and became a bowtech and since Cinnamon Creek is further away, Alvarado Archery is my #1 choice. I will also be there working at Alvarado Archery full time come mid July. Great place, great people, and great inventory.

Comment

Originally posted by killbirds View Post
                      GATEWAY ARCHERY- FT.WORTH

3733 N. BEACH ST. FORT WORTH, TX 76137

Ask for Jim or Cody you will not go wrong. Best prices. Best costumer service.
                      X100

Visited Gateway this morning and the staff definitely are top notch. Gave my dad 100% customer service on setting up his bowtech. Worth the drive from Plano.

Comment

Big O's in Sherman has been great for me!!

Comment

Called CCR- they don't do used at all and sounds like the LH selection might be limited. Any thoughts on shops with a good used rack and LHs?

Comment

cinnamon creek is obviously a good option but Alvarado archery is 10 min from me so almost all of my business goes there. Steve is a great guy to deal with and has outfitted me and my dad on our bows. its a drive for ya but they've impressed me and usually don't charge for small tunes or other issues if they know you do business with them..might not always be the case but I can walk in after not going by for 6 months or so and the guys always greet me by name and take care of me-goes a long way for me

Comment

Had terrible experience at Cinnamon creek the one and only time I have been there. Won’t go back, hope it was an isolated incident. It was highly recommended though when I went

Comment

Outdoor pro shop in Garland is great. They went under new management and it is a smoother running operation now for sure

Comment

Working...
                                X