Bow Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow Recommendations

Good afternoon - I've been out of the bow market for a while but it's time to upgrade.

Which bow, used or new, would you recommend in the $500-$750 range?

Thanks in advance.

Mathews no cam . Close thread 😜

Comment

I was trying to do the same and came to the conclusion there were too many choices and I wanted something I could try before I buy type thing. I really did not know much about the newer bows as the last one I bought was in 2007. I finally went new and got a Mathews Halon 32, and while it is more than I wanted to spend.. it was definitely worth the extra $$$.

Comment

I shot a 2015 elite synergy that I absolutely love. I won one off of eBay brand new for $375. They also have em for $599 buy it now option in all different draw lengths. Mostly 70lb bows but they’re so smooth, it’s nothing to pull back. And I believe the let off is in the high 80s or even the 90s. Great bow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A couple of months ago I bought a new Matthews Z3 for $599. They have discontinued this model for 2019, I think the regular price was $749. I've been shooting it at 50 yards and never had groups as tight as I am now. I would highly recommend this bow. I'm sure there is some still out there. The archery shop I bought mine at had a lot of them on the rack.
          Last edited by sp-bow; 01-30-2019, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Anything in the Diamond lineup

Comment

Prime Ion 29” 70 lbs. up for sale. Great bow. Would be just what your looking for

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                Anything in the Diamond lineup
                I shoot a Diamond Liberty - I'm a fan for sure. Just need an upgrade since it's a 2006 model

The tech and FPS they're getting out of the new bows

Thanks for the input fellas, keep'em coming
                Last edited by Liberty06; 01-30-2019, 05:18 PM.

Comment

I've got a 2013 Elite Pulse 30'' 65# Realtree Extra camo,bare bow $325

Comment

2017 PSE Bow Madness Epix fully rigged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tons of good bows out there go to shop see what feels good and shop around for used one. I have a right hand strother wrath, predator green, shot very little, completely rigged out with fuse sight, trophy ridge drop away, stab, bow quiver, and arrows and extra nib broadheads. Bow is 28.5 @ 60 lbs. I can get any draw mod needed. 350.00 tyd

Comment

Originally posted by pure lefty View Post
                        Tons of good bows out there go to shop see what feels good and shop around for used one. I have a right hand strother wrath, predator green, shot very little, completely rigged out with fuse sight, trophy ridge drop away, stab, bow quiver, and arrows and extra nib broadheads. Bow is 28.5 @ 60 lbs. I can get any draw mod needed. 350.00 tyd
                        Thanks for the offer. I've decided to stick w/ what I know - Bowtech, Mathews, Elite and Hoyt.

Comment

Elite impulse and the elite energy have felt the best to me, I use my impulse for Hunting, target archery, and 3D

Comment

Pse

Comment

obsession,, very nice and you can get a new one in that 750 range

Comment

Working...
                              X